It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Baldur's Gate 3 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Baldur's Gate 3
Ah, ok, that explains it! I never hired anyone from Withers, but I can understand how that may be important in a...challenged.... run like yours.

I still haven't played any more. I've been mostly playing AC: Valhalla. i'll get back to BG3 eventually.

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
Ah, ok, that explains it! I never hired anyone from Withers, but I can understand how that may be important in a...challenged.... run like yours.

I still haven't played any more. I've been mostly playing AC: Valhalla. i'll get back to BG3 eventually.

Yeah I'm on a new run now, with a goody-two-shoes halfling thief/ranger who has a weakness for shinies, and I find it surprisingly hard to manage the full party I have now. :P I actually have a proper NPC wizard and everything!

I actually kind of like , or at least his back story seems interesting enough for now. I also like as a bro. I'm in the second half of chapter I now,
just saved the grove from the goblins by murdering everyone there and about to head into the underdark

We need Pev to play this! Maybe together with her man. :P

- Coach

Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:58 pm
Felix Rex

Those are two characters I haven't played with in this run. I plan on picking them up on my second run, if and when I get around to it.

Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

There's news that they are planning to release a dvd version of the game. On Steam it shows roughly 120gb. So 10 discs would be 85gb, so roughly 15 discs. Holy shit, that makes the original with its 5 cds look like a wimp. You'd need an entire shelf just for a single game.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:21 pm
Minor Diety

Holy crap... why don't they release CD and Floppy versions too? Real collectors items :lol:

Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

You're floppy disk collectors edition has arrived!

Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

:lol:

I'm in act 3 of my second run now (sadly, the basic bitch steam version, not the 1337 floppy disk version). Really enjoying it still..playing as a thief with good sneaking skills the city is a ton of fun. There's a lot of shenanigans you can get up to by snooping around, not to mention a lot of richess to be made. :P Sadly, pickpocketing isn't very easy if you want to steal anything more basic than potions or scrolls. Now, I'm not against it being difficult to steal heavy armor or something - that makes sense. But I hate that they made it so difficult to steal gold.

- Coach

Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:03 am
Minor Diety

Finished my second run! This time around I chose to save the world and become a hero of course.

Even if it took a long time again, I'm actually kinda glad I did the second run because there were a lot of things I missed entirely because of my erhm efficient play style in the first run. :roll: Pretty big things, sometimes. I feel like I got a much better feel for the overall story and background than when I was killing almost everything in my path (imagine that). Had a lot more allies for the final battle as well. :P

Still such a good game, and a bit more challenging on tactician. I struggled especially in the mid-game, around Moonrise Towers. After that I found my stride and blew through most of the big boss fights without too much effort...with the exception of one with a certain flamboyant character I won't mention here.

I'm gonna take a long break from the game now, and try to play something else for a change. :)

- Coach

Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:30 pm
Felix Rex

Congrats. I saw you land the tactician achievement. I still haven't picked up my previous game.... I will eventually. Got sucked into The Front and Horizon Zero Dawn. :roll:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No worries, just keep us posted on your progress when you do get back to it. :P

Also expecting Pev to start playing BG3 soon. :?

- Coach

Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:23 pm
Minor Diety

Bf wants the physical PS5 deluxe edition when that comes out so you can expect me to play then

Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Are you guys going to get it on floppy disk!? :roll:

Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

He is! I'll just get it on Steam (preferably if it goes on sale but if not then full price it is :D)

Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It may be downloading currently. There is still only a "Q1" date for the physical PS5 release so although it's only 10% off but it's not likely to get a bigger discount any time soon and I wouldn't expect it to be on sale again anytime soon either. Looks like I'll be playing before Niall :D

Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Half-elf druid reporting for duty.

I already failed to recruit a certain party member when I failed twice at the strength roll to rescue them from the portal. I also spent 2 hours with warg shit on my face. Good times.

Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next