It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Torchlight II 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Torchlight II
Sorry for bailing on you guys a little this week - I'm busy at work (4 days work, 1 off, 4 days work) and have very little time left for gaming when I do. At least at hours that you guys would be able to make, not early mornings and super late. :roll: The little time I have has mostly been going into Minecraft with Derf, but I promise I will make some time for you guys soon. :)

J, with my engineer I'm full out tank, sword-and-shield with mostly defensive skills and shield bashing on the side. ;) With my berserker I've been focusing on skills that balance between critting and providing protection for me (healing + armor boosting). But I have like 5-7 skill points that I haven't used yet I think, because I need to flesh out the skill tree a bit more before I make decisions. :D

It's too bad we have no embermages among us since I gave peltz a whole lot of good unique embermage gear that they could use. :) Oh and Peltz I got some engineer uniques for you, I'll give them next time. Sorry J but I'm using all the best berserker stuff I found myself for now. ;)

- Coach

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 am
Minor Diety

Interesting stats i just noticed:

most damage taken: 928 (probably killed me considering i have max hp of 1400 or so)
most damage dealt: 1358

Died 28 times if i recall correctly. :P

Ox: soon i'll be dualwielding a badass claw and a very badass mace (if that combo allows me to execute, not sure about that though, should try with another mace maybe). So got enough good berserker stuff atm.

~King of Thieves~

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm
Minor Diety

Finally had some time to play and now Peltz wasn't online.

So i decided to start a new character: an outlander (also on veteran difficulty). I'm enjoying playing it as much as i enjoy the barbarian, although he's completely different obviously. Not sure where to put my stat and skill points in, i'm just doing stuff but it's working out fine atm.
Died once because i managed to get myself surrounded and cornered by enemies, was getting too cocky again.

~King of Thieves~

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 am
Minor Diety

I 'owe' you guys an explanation of why I wasn't online that often, basically in the last 20 days, while working switching shifts (7-4 or 3-midnight) I've had the pleasure of not having more than 1 day off between series of 3-4-5 days of work every time. Imagine going from a 5 day late shift to an early shift on that schedule...go to bed at 2, wake up at 11 because it's your day off, do laundry/cook/write emails, eat dinner and go back to bed for early shift next day (I wake up at 5). :( On top of that I've been staying at hotels some days to cope with transport issues (cheaper than taxi), so shitty connection or none at all.

In the little free time in between that I played MC or tried to stay away from the PC at all haha. So yeah I still want to join up but my hours are probably too shitty for you guys. I can probably make this weekend though, if you can?

- Coach

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 am
Minor Diety

Well in the meantime i haven't seen a chance to play together with Peltz. So i've been playing with my outlander, lvl 38 i think already. I predict that my berserker is going to get in trouble on several occasions/fights.

Not sure how my weekend schedule is looking, i'll try to get in on the action. I can always jump in with my outlander if you guys have had the time to catch up, otherwise we should see how 2 berserkers rape the enemy.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 pm
Minor Diety

Small update:

found ox online(!) and we played our 2 berserkers a bit. The lvl difference was a bit too high though, with me at 28(-ish) and ox at 20. We killed the Artificer, well technically Ox got buttraped and i took him down after a though fight where i almost died a couple of times. It felt good to be able to beat him though.

After that we tried if it would be better if ox took his lvl 70 (?) engi, but that turned out to be too much of a walk in the park (although i did manage to get myself killed lol).

So for people wanting to catch up:

- i have a lvl 29 or 30 berserker that has started to make his way to the Salt Barrens (or something).
- i also have a lvl 40 outlander that just entered act III

~King of Thieves~

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 am
Minor Diety

Yeah seems like my characters are a little in between everything...my engineer is ridiculously OP at level 40-ish (he's level 70) and my berserker gets his ass handed to him since he's only level 25 or something. At least we can all play together on "New Game Plus" mode I suppose...once you're level 55-60 after finishng the game once the level difference with my engineer won't be nearly as great.

- Coach

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 am
Minor Diety

Completed the game, will start new game plus soon.

I'm around lvl 56 now, if you happen to be online during easter holidays let me know, i'm curious to see how my outlander will compare to your character now.

~King of Thieves~

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 am
Minor Diety

TLII on sale atm, made me notice it has a workshop now.

Lvl 60-ish btw.

~King of Thieves~

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 am
Minor Diety

Lvl 63:

ran into an enchanter that gives ability boosts and i'm wearing mostly blue items, so it was relatively cheap to take 2 enchantments on each
-> result is that my stats are through the roof now: +200 on everything, dex is even at 252! :o

so i was thinking "i'll be needing an upgrade for my weapons now"
-> i defeat the grand regent and get my first legendary drop, and even one i can use: a shotgonne!

I think today was my lucky day. And i guess i'm ready to do some maps with a certain engineer, if we both find some time. :D

~King of Thieves~

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 am
Minor Diety

I know the enchanter you're talking about J, and he made my stats from "good" to "ridiculous" too. :)

I think your level is now close to my Engineer's. Let me know if you want to play sometime!

- Coach

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 am
Minor Diety

I'll try to catch you online on steam. If you're online give me a yell.

Btw I've ran into a lvl in act II that seems to be new: some kind of arena (Tarrock's Tomb) that one-hit killed me on several tries (only the second wave of monsters so i think i might be a bit underlevelled or so).

Other than that i was breezing through act II. :)

~King of Thieves~

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am
Minor Diety

I just noticed that 'highest damage dealt' is 50k ... not sure how that's calculated, but that seems pretty badass to me :)

Going to face the Artificer next, i remember this one was pretty hard, hope i have enough place to run around and dodge attacks!

Btw appearantly the 50k is a glitch, i still feel pretty badass though! Artificer went down pretty easy as well. :rifle:

~King of Thieves~

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 am
Minor Diety

Haha, I hate the artificer. :P Pain in the ass. Because of my low damage output and high resistance I spent 30 minutes slogging away at that bastard. So congrats. :)

Still looking to find you online, but I have irregular working times so it's very hard. I'm almost exclusively working late shifts for most of this month too, so that makes it even harder. Sigh.

- Coach

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 am
Minor Diety

The 'good' news is that i've barely had time to play myself, so i'm not outlevelling you .. yet!

~King of Thieves~

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next