It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Dragon Age - Pevil 
Minor Diety

Lol there's actually a whole thread dedicated to loving Alistair!

*ahem*

Moving on, went to Redcliffe to free Connor from the demon possessing him which was a disappointingly easy fight. Now I just need to get the Sacred Ashes to wake up Eamon.

I'm leaving Denerim to last due to it being the place where the throne is so I am now in Orzammar, just looking around in the main part so far. I love it in Tapster's Tavern, particularly the dwarf who sings about becoming the Paragon of Drinking.

I think I leave the game on pause too often though, I'm currently on 20% complete, 32% of the world explored but 53 hours played! Whoops. Just hit level 12 with my party as well (which is now permanently Pev/Alistair/Leliana/Wynne).

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Wait what, I missed that dwarf singing that he wanted to become the Paragon of drinking?! :o Damn. Maybe he got killed during my origin somewhere, who knows.

Oh and Pev, I found this in your Ally love thread ;)

Quote:
He's not that bad, I guess. I'm usually buddies with him in my game, but he's an ineffectual nincompoop. If you think about it, he really should be the hero of the story. If you remove the PC from the equation entirely... last of the Grey Warden's, rescued by Flemeth, heir to throne, in possession of the treaties... he really should be leading the charge himself but he's too much of a big puss so he relies on your character do everything.

He does have a point!! :P But yeah, he's kind of ok.

- Coach

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:10 am
Minor Diety

Lol yeah I read the whole thread, it's pretty hilarious at times. #cough#

Did The Proving last night, owned it thanks to Glyph of Paralysis/Repulsion so all is good :)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

*is sure Pev is on there some where swooning over Allistair under a nickname* :wink:

You should toughen him up Pev. Make him a real man! And not, just doing it doesn't make him a real man...but it helps. :lol:

- Coach

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 am
Minor Diety

A guy that says no to a threesome with my female rogue and Leliana isn't a real man!

~King of Thieves~

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:43 am
Felix Rex

lol... my dwarf had a threesome with Zevran and the duelist trainer in The Pearl in Denerim. :roll:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha, compared to you guys my main character was a regular monk. :roll: He only ever slept with Morrigan and kissed Leliana once.

Next up: Pev in a foursome with Leliana, Zhevran and the pirate captain chick. :P

- Coach

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 am
Minor Diety

Hell no, Alistair is for my hands only! He has his own facebook page too rofl.

Anyway moved on through the deep roads a bit now. Came across the Brood Mother while talking to someone who had played it already on msn. Whilst chatting and fighting, he informed me everyone moans the Brood Mother is overpowered and he had to drop it to easy to beat her etc... I then announced I had killed her first try ;) On normal of course but still. Go me!

I just ran into Branka and am about to start into Caridins maze. I've gotten the Topsider sword and the Legion of the Dead armour. Going to use the sword but not the armour I think. After I sort Branka out it's just Denerim for me and then finally on to the end of the game!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

grats on progressing. Your friend really had issues with the brood mother? It's not the easiest battle, by any means, but I was able to beat it without too much trouble. I love the crazy babbling bitch a bit prior, though. Probably one of the freakier parts of the game.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh yeah definitely, I love the fact you get her little rhyme as you're running up the corridor towards her, really well done :)

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:22 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

On the first day they come and take everyone...

I actually thought that was Morrigan rhyming when it first started, the voice sounded a lot like hers. After 3 verses I zoomed in and saw she wasn't saying anything and I was like...uh oh.

And Brood Mother is hard but not impossible. One of the harder fights of the game for me for sure, but I managed to beat her on hard without any healing spells. And Morrigan was fairly useless as she was an AoE expert which didn't make much of a difference against Brood Mother (not enough room to get around for other chars).

- Coach

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 am
Minor Diety

Post Re: Dragon Age - Pevil
Been quite some time, was chatting about this with Niall earlier and am going to start back in on it. I forget if I have an Awakening thread anywhere so update:

I finished Origins, Awakening and all DLC with Pevil. I accidentally sacrificed Alistair at the end of Origins (I thought I could click the options and get a kind of "this is what will happen, are you sure?" but no, he just runs on in, oops!) so not thrilled with that but oh well!

So now I'm going to start with some of my other characters. Not sure which I'll play right through - I want to have at least all the origins played and then I'll have some kind of evil playthrough, probably taking Loghain, Morrigan and Sten, then I need a couple of other playthroughs to try out Shale, Zevran, Oghren, the dog... any others I've forgotten? Wynne, Leliana and Alistair have been pretty well played on my Pevil file so will see if I take those in any others or not. Wynne will probably get a look in on some of the plays just for her healing.

I'm after all the achievements as well so that could be... er... fun. Considering I think one is to do it on the hardest difficulty, plus there's all the different endings/romances/siding with different people to do. Plus this way I'll get some more files to import into my DA2 games, as I have 5 more playthroughs planned out for that!

Good job there are no more games I want for a while.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2