It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
NWN II Coop 
Minor Diety

We started over because Derf couldn't take the pressure of his Destiny as the protagonist. :wink: Actually, he didn't want to be a pansy sorcerer wearing fancy robes anymore, so he switched to a fighter in the Roman template, short sword and tower shield.

Peltz is now the protagonist and a sorcerer. I've gone Dwarven cleric (domains Fury and Evil). The Party is now

Derf Maximus
Peltz The Puny Mage
Rinox The Nasty

we're almost at the point we gave up last time.

- Coach

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am
Felix Rex

Does nasty refer to your smell or your disposition?

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

hehehe, terrible was taken by his dwarven fighter. regardless of that ox's cleric looks like a midget santa claus. Derfs fighter looks ok actually and my sorc has a gay sleek mohak.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm
Minor Diety

Does nasty refer to your smell or your disposition?

Guess :P

I'm actually a pretty buff guy for a cleric: 18 CON, 14 STR or something and the Fury domain (so I can buff up once a day like a berserker). Then I cast divine strength and enlarge person on myself and you've got a 10-foot dwarf smashing shit. :twisted:

- Coach

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 am
Minor Diety

guys, im flying out on the 22nd for god knows how long. Maybe a month.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:25 am
Minor Diety

gay!!!! You better play some more RA3 co-op with me before you leave!!

(nah, just kidding of course. I'll be away for a week twice between 26th of september and october 15th, so it's actually pretty cool)

- Coach

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am
Stranger

Shall we do a run sometime? Friday, Sunday?

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Minor Diety

yeah, either one of those days is good for me.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 pm
Minor Diety

- Coach

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 am
Stranger

Ok, Friday it is then, It will have to be later than 1500 CET time coz i have turn in a homework at that time but after that i have no obstacles.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:40 am
Minor Diety

Man, I need to work during weekdays so I won't be available before 18.30h anyway. No worries. :P

- Coach

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am
Stranger

Im going out for a dinner, ill try to be back at 1930CET

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am
Minor Diety

We progressed some more, but I must confess NWN2 is starting to piss me off. I like the fights, but the game is so poorly designed for MP that it wants to make me cry.

Once any party member talks to any NPC, everything anyone else is doing is permanently paused. I don't mind not being able to move, but you can't even talk. Can't do shit. :(

Also, the 3D engine is just...mediocre at best. We saw an 'animation' of a ship being sunk yesterday and it was just painful how bad it was. I mean I knew this shit already, but when i was playing I kinda ignored it cause I was getting into the story and all. Now I start to see the flaws.

We've tried to start an Icewind Dale 2 game instead - less annoying engine, more fighting, ability to comment during convos of others...should be good. I wouldn't even mind a BG2 MP game, I like the GUI of BG more than that of IWD. And the 2nd edition rules! But IWD2 is fresher for all of us and more fisticuffs. :)

Now let's hope derf and peltz can sort their apparent giant lag. I think it's better if I try hosting next time btw, I think peltz' location may have been part of that? Not sure. We'll see.

- Coach

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 am
Stranger

I wasn't experiencing lag, was derf only. I had minor inconvenience of freezing at some odd moments, like when you connected to the server, alt tab out and alt tab in fixed this. Lets face it, all of these games suck for MP purpose :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 am
Minor Diety

I think my lag was down to direct3d, which i DID disable. It just seemed to have no effect. Dunno what to do about that other than testing and reading forums on it.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next