It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
NWN II Coop 
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
Heh, the temple was great fun, didn't we also clear out the radient heart?Poor inqui, didn't know what hit him :twisted: Lawful Good was so the wrong choice :lol: Shame we didn't finish the game...

Time is a bit limited, as you'd expect, mostly around from about half 8 gmt, until about 11, except mon and thurs, get back fairly late from the gym. More time at the weekend, on until about 12-1 fri and sat.

maybe catch the next one / game if you do another after this, 2-3 levels a bit to catch up on :?

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 am
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 am
Minor Diety

We played some more yesterday, and got a little further. Derf has FINALLY levelled and is now pwning like a badass in group fights (and if no one starts targetting him :roll: ).

I seem to lag behind 400 points in XP because I crashed somewhere before and had to reload from a slightly earlier save. Lame. But on the bright side, the higher we get in lvl the more insignificant the XP gap will be.

For some reason I'm filthy rich (got like 1500 gold or something) compared to Derf and Peltz. Oh and Derf is wearing a faggy robe now. :lol:

NWN2 really isn't made for MP tho. The game is so confusing with it pausing for everyone when someone adresses a character, or with the entire party travelling out into a new zone as soon as one party member gets to an exit grid. But it's growing on me. :) Should be up tonight if you guys are, without the last dinner break this time.

- Coach

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:35 am
Minor Diety

Well, i have a confession to make... I'm not truly enjoying the game. Part of it comes from the faggy drow but i'm not even sure the game feels right for me. The whole modular approach seems to be a killer, for multiple reasons. Maybe a bread and butter fighter would be better for me but I dunno, i reckon it will be still hard to get into.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 am
Stranger

Yea after level 5 it starts to pick up. At the moment its like "dude wtf are you waiting for, christmas?" 1 attack per round = forever.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 am
Felix Rex

yea, stick with it derf. The first half of the game can kinda drag... it picks up later. To me the best part was when you get something to build up and defend. :roll: Trying not to give away spoilers.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The 'problem' I think is also that someone needs to take charge to have the game run smoothly, which should always be Derf because he's the host, protagonist and savegamez0r, but because me and peltz already know the game and story it stands to reason that we'll get slightly overbearing with the pace or get annoyed a little.

I remember how quick Peltz went through the dialogue in the forest with the druid girl. I thought I was going to have an epileptic fit. :P

- Coach

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 am
Stranger

Lol that wasnt me. I didnt press anything, sat back and thought to myself wtf is derf doing.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, that was me. :lol: I totally lost my sanity by that point.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 am
Minor Diety

Really? i didn't notice much difference :twisted: hehehe, sorry

i can't make it tonight guys...unless something goes awry I should be out today. Tomorrow is totally free tho.

- Coach

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am
Stranger

Im totally up for it. Ive been playing Pool of Radiance module with the same character and im at level 6 and i can FEEL THE POWER!!11one! lol. Anyway cant wait.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:23 am
Stranger

Hows your schedule today, will fire up nwn2 and will we restart so that Derf can change his class.

Edit: And i can bring my level 10 bard with items to speed things up now that i finished the Pool of Radiance.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, i can fit in an hour or two today. Whenever really.

Hey, what's a shortsword like for a human fighter? Is it too small and puny like Ox's willy? Cos if im making a new character, im gonna go for a Roman thing. Tower shield and short sword.

Hmmm, i dont immediately have anything against your lvl 10 bard, so long as he wont pwn absolutely anything and make my character useless.

Oh, and we need a new protagonist.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 am
Stranger

well its better if i come with a lowbie, coz i will pwn everything for while.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 am
Minor Diety

Wait what? We're starting over? :P Not that I mind too much, but kinda surprised now. :lol:

If Derf is going fighter I might as well go as something else, maybe a cleric. We'll see. Or I could just stick to being a dwarven defender. :P

- Coach

Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next