It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
Star Wars: The Old Republic 
Stranger

Post Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Btw, if anyone sees a discount on this, do let me knows. Thanks in advance.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm
Felix Rex

well, not all the social outfits are quite as revealing as the slave girl. Most are pretty ordinary things, usually stuff worn by the enemies on the planet. Or ones that look like fighter pilot clothes. Etc. Making that medium or heavy wouldn't be so hard to believe.

And lol @ discount. Ox's cheapness appears to be catching.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well, 60€ is a bit much. 35€ is more reasonable in my view. I could probably just buy an account with toons for less anyway so that high price seems all the more ridiculous.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am
Felix Rex

Pffft... I bought two collector's editions at $150 apiece. And I've got two awesome statues now. Plus all the other stuff. So :P

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Double team of Lunatics :D

Of course i will never buy an account with toons. Raising the toon is the game so by buying one i would make playing the game pointless. I'm just waiting for the price to drop. A bargain hunter.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Felix Rex

I understand, and agree. Creating the creature is the whole point... so there's no point in buying one. When you go jump in, though, be sure to choose the Correllian Run server (US west coast). That's where all our tunes are... if nothing else, we can supply you with cash and crafted items.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these toons? Are you talking about buying someone's account and characters? Or something?

- Coach

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 am
Stranger

Toons are player created characters, it commonly refers to characters appearing in cartoons but in this case a video game. And we were discussing the price of the game where i was saying that 60€ is too much and then Satis bitchslapped me with his 300$ bill :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am
Felix Rex

Been playing 2 months now with no sign of letting up any time soon. :D Definitely a good sign.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

If there hadn't been a monthly fee I'd have been all over that shit. :/

- Coach

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 pm
Felix Rex

Dude... it's $15 a month. You could give up one beer and a waffle in a month and you'd be able to cover that. :roll:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha, more like 5 beers! But yeah, it's not horrible, but if you know that currently 70% of my monthly income goes into recurring costs (rent + internet + energy bills) you know I don't have that much to spare for food and entertainment. And I'd like to go out and be social once in a while too (not too much though, haha).

- Coach

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 am
Felix Rex

Swtor is on sale at amazon for their deal of the day for $39.99.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

That's like 10 dollar off the normal price. :? Goddammit. I thought that monthly-fee MMORPG's had long turned away from high retail prices on the actual game purchase (or, in non-marketing speak, don't charge you 60 bucks for the client)? Hasn't the WoW franchise been selling games for like 20-30 bucks or below and even almost for free if you just download the client online?

- Coach

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 am
Felix Rex

Heh... you can download the client for free... but it still costs $50 or whatever to create an account. :P

Patch 1.2 is supposed to roll out in early April with a ton of updates. One of the things that's supposedly coming is a demo invitation that existing users can send. I think it's for 10 days. The recipient can then buy the game at a discount. No clue what that means, or if it'll actually happen.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next