It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Dragon Age 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Dragon Age
I should have known you would adore Ser Pounce-a-Lot ;) And yea I heard some vague rumors about Anders in DA2...

SPOILER

Haha, Allistair died? You must have hated that!

In my ending, I slept with Morrigan (who was my romance anyway, so no harm done) to survive the final battle, put Anora on the throne and Allistair ran off after I decided to let Loghain alive. The narrator said that there were stories about a washed-up drunk saying he used to be a grey warden and a king, but that after a few years he was never heard of again. Almost felt bad about that. :P

A friend's ending had Allistair and Anora marry and take the throne together, while he died at the final battle. Allistair made a speech at his funeral.

I can't recall what Satis' ending was like exactly anymore.

- Coach

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 am
Felix Rex

If you recall I had several. :roll:

In the first, I made Allistair king. In another, I made Anora queen and Allistair became a drunk, like in yours. I can't recall if I played a third time... I swear I did, but I have no idea what my ending was.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh if Alistair becomes a drunk he comes back in DA2 and is quite amusing. You meet him as king in DA2 as well. I figure I'll play through a few more times anyway (in theory) so I'll get those other endings, including me marrying him dammit! I'll also probably have one that's a romance with Morrigan and therefore take her up on the offer.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Yea, I did that every time. :roll: Morrigan's too hot to deny, be I male, female or dwarf.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe...I don't think she's all that hot or seductive tbh, she's just a great character. I love her romance, and how it sheds a different light on the distant, cynical personality she usually showcases. But I won't spoil it for Pev. :P

Most of the DA romances are pretty cool tbh. Zaeed is supposed to be very good, I know that Allistair has tempted many dudes to go virtually gay, and Morrigan is, well, Morrigan. Leliana is so-so, but a ginger girly girl with a French accent probably doesn't need much personality anyway. :roll:

- Coach

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Felix Rex

Oh, my female character totally went after Leliana. I probably tackled the gay elf too at some point or other. :roll: Never Allistair though, he just annoys me.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

My ugly, UGLY dwarf had a threeway with Leliana and the butch female pirate captain. Sometimes, suspension of disbelief is hard. :roll:

- Coach

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26