It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Mass Effect (Xbox360) 
Minor Diety

Yes, Xbox Live is having severe problems at the moment. Connectivity in the first place being one of them at peak times. Then, MS tried to fix it and shut it down for a few hours. Now it's come back up and it's better in the quiet hours but worse at peak. I did, however get your friend request.

I'll have to wait and see to find out what you mean about the quests. I really wanna hit prestige 10 on COD before I do anything else. But still, I think 'it's because it won't fit on a DVD' is a lame excuse from the developers (if it is indeed true) as console games that were too big have been coming on 2, 3 or even 4 discs for years. Why can't they do the same now?

Especially with modern techonology they could easily have a second disc that still contains the entire world and all the things that you have changed (like for instance, quests that have been complete) unlike older games where there was like a border that if you crossed it you had to insert disc 1 again etc.

Ahwell, I'll play it soon and see!

I haven't even opened the orange box yet.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:53 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well the friend request i added through the web portal. I read about some connection resolving, next time ill check it. Although its funny that the console had no problem downloading a patch but not able to connect to Live.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:04 am
Minor Diety

Yup. I had the same thing the other day, but in reverse. It wouldn't download the patch but I was connected fine.

If you hit your dashboard, head on to the right most page and click 'network test' (or words to that effect) it runs a diagnostic. If you NAT is set to Strict or Moderate, that might explain your problems.

Rock Band [35%]

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well, Mass Effect is coming to PC this May.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6185882.ht ... op;title;2

Quote:
This made me Mass Erect.

By anonymus commenter on Gamespot

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:15 pm
Minor Diety

Mass Effect Content Download: 10th March, DLC is retro active.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=2869

Rock Band [35%]

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!
Well, Mass Effect is coming to PC this May.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6185882.ht ... op;title;2

Quote:
This made me Mass Erect.

By anonymus commenter on Gamespot

You beat me to it, great stuff, I'll be buying this one :D

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm
Emperor

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:17 am
Minor Diety

Goddammit...Mass Effect for the PC is getting rave reviews, better than most reviews for the Xbox version too (even if those were never bad either ;) ).

In some way, I can't imagine Bioware making a game that wasn't actually originally meant for the PC format. They obviously optimized it and released it for Xbox first, but Bioware is Bioware...

So yeah, once I get me a monster pc, I'm THERE. Maybe co-op MP with BJ? ;) we'll see!

- Coach

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 am
Felix Rex

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe...I'm pretty sure you can do that shit already on Second Life. At least, I know of the artificial penises and vaginas you can use to have 'sex' with your character in Second Life. :shock:

- Coach

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:03 pm
Minor Diety

Second Life? Who uses that? Ox? I thought Second Life was only for people without a First Life?

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm
Minor Diety

Who ever told you I have a life? Lies, all lies!!

Erh, well, temporarily anyway. I'd like to refer you to the post where I said I'm living at my parents' for the moment. :cry: A lot less life going on.

To think that I was roaming free in the meadows (well, streets) of Prague 2 months ago, chilling in my own cool flat, drinking tons of cheap but good beer and enjoying the beautiful girls that Prague has to offer. There were also a lot of Dutch colleagues, but I can live without those. :twisted: jk, they were cool.

Oh and I almost forgot about the frantic Risk evenings that took place every few days. That's right, I imported geekdom abroad.

- Coach

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 pm
Felix Rex

lol, you had drunken evenings of Risk playing? I find the idea of Ox playing Risk entertaining for some reason.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Emperor

So yeah, once I get me a monster pc, I'm THERE. Maybe co-op MP with BJ? ;) we'll see!

You know it, let me know if your up for it, still remember the BG2 MP, a lot of fun :D

Risk is still my favourite board game, myself, the father and brother in law played it a lot a few years ago, but a 2 year old and all those pieces...*shudders*

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Minor Diety

Haha, yeah, that's asking for Britney Spears-style media criticism on your parenting methods. :) In case you were wondering, my Risk playing style is extremely agressive. I frequently over-extend and take irresponsible gambles which sometimes pay off big time, but more often not.

And I get extremely agitated over people who play conservatively and build up armies. One of the last games I played, I became so pissed off that I hurled the dice to the wall. Took us 5 minutes to find them again. What can I say, at least I don't physically attack my opponents anymore like in the old days. :) Yay for maturity.

And yeah, that BG2 Mp was a whole lot of fun. I'm actually planning on another one with a mate of mine, should be cool.

- Coach

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next