It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Mass Effect (Xbox360) 
Minor Diety

Lol, no worries - it's useful to get online with the 360 even if you don't want to game (A silver account is free) because that way you get Access to all the patches and expansion packs that become downloadable. (To patch a game, just put the disc in whilst connected to live)

Anyway, not had a real time sink in to this yet. I want to leave it until I've got a couple days off in a row, which should be mid Jan at this rate.

And not to worry about the ZP review - they're just there for a laugh. He did one 'positive' review (Psychonaughts) and got flamed to high hell. So he went back to making bad ones.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

After watching mole play it for an hour or so i stills tand by my comment that the guys making it were obsessed with halo. It blatantly is Halo - the RPG. Just from the models used etc, its clearly heavily influenced by it ;)

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

So i tried to create Xbox Live account and tried using my hotmail account but it said that the service cannot be "something" with that account.

I have to do some more research into this but my friends currently occupy the TV so i have to wait a few days or hours.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:12 pm
Minor Diety

Yeah, it tried to link a gamertag to your hotmail. You may need to update your old hotmail address to be included in Windows Live (though mine was done automatically - you still retain the @hotmail.com part etc). I don't understand why it wont link your gamertag and email account though. Weird.

Failing that, just create a gamertag at www.xbox.com instead, then enter your password in to the 360.

Rock Band [35%]

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Thanks for the link. After some fiddling around i managed to create my account. Its PeltzEE . Peltz, Pelts and my real name were taken. I set my country to UK because Estonia (EE) was not available.

As of 1st of May 2004, Estonia was accepted into EU. Still we are considered a third world country by lots of companies like for instance Amazon. And now we are in Shengen, so come and visit us :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Felix Rex

btw, didn't they let Turkey into the EU?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well, once Xbox live comes out of it's currently useless state (something seems to be wrong with the servers, and they don't seem to be handling their Christmas dinner very well ;)) I'll send you a freind request - my gamertag is Smeep.

Rock Band [35%]

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Estonia isn't a third world country? :p

Why i should smack you silly for that. We are one of the few US allies still in the Iraq conflict :D.

I still havent tested the Live after making my account. Since my playtime is very limited i use it for Forza 2.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:52 am
Felix Rex

Satis wrote:
Estonia isn't a third world country? :p

Why i should smack you silly for that. We are one of the few US allies still in the Iraq conflict :D.

lol, my bad. Estonia's cool in my book. Why, I may just take my next vacation there. In beautiful Estonia. I'll do all kinds of stuff. Like... walk in the fields. And ride a horse. And... er... drink Vodka. Yea! I'll ride a horse through the fields while drinking vodka! What a time it will be!

Anyway.... is there a plan for a PC port? Just curious.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Im sure there will be eventually a port to PC but thats atleast few years away. And the game needs some tweaking for PC because its too simplistic for direct port.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 am
Stranger

That was me, i just forgot to log in, i wasn't using one of my own computers.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 am
Minor Diety

Lol. I haven't gotten far enough in to it yet - but could you elaborate on the simplistic comment? As in, what would you change vs the way it currently is etc.

Rock Band [35%]

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well i guess simplistic was not the word i was looking for.

The point is that some of the quests take off quite interestingly and are fun but then suddenly bang, they are over finished forgotten. Im not sure wether this has something to do with the DVD size limit or is it just final rush.

The quests are too shallow when compared to some heavy hitters on the PC.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 pm
Stranger

Im going back to my summer apartment tomorrow, so i will try to connect the live thing again. Last time the signup service was down for many days.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:50 pm
Stranger

Still doesn't work, i have to ask around how people got it to work.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next