It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
The Fallout 3 topic 
Minor Diety

This is hilariously sick...guy shotguns Moira and her guard to the face over and over again, coming up with all sorts of comeback phrases. Some are hilarious, some are lame.

Look out for "where's your weapon now huh?!", "they don't pay you enough" and "just fixing the broken AI". :P

(killing starts at 1.20 or something)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGZBuHFTS4

- Coach

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am
Minor Diety

Trailer for The Pitt DLC....got me much more interested than the Operation Anchorage DLC. Check it out.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/fallout ... tt-trailer

Very much a Thunderdome vibe there! 8-)

- Coach

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 am
Felix Rex

Interesting. Looks like downtown DC, only darker and with more fire. Actually kinda reminded me of that Chronicles of Riddick game.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Speaking of which; the remake-but-not-completely is out and got good scores (around the 80%-ish mark). So if you see it in a bargain bin somewhere, might not be a bad idea to pick it up.

- Coach

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 am
Felix Rex

Ah, ok. I'll keep a look out for it. Once I get bored with Empire.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/fallo ... itt-review

- Coach

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 am
Felix Rex

Cool. The alaskan one didn't do so hot in reviews. There's supposed to be a third DLC after this, right? I'll be waiting for a compilation of all three before I purchase.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Same here. And then I'll go wandering the wastelands again with my most recent character, a shiny hopeful do-gooder who refuses to kill anything, except out of bare necessity. :) Gonna be a hard in the Pitt. :roll:

- Coach

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:58 am
Felix Rex

Yea, good luck with that. I don't know what i'll do. I'll probably apply some nudity patches and go for stealth / melee.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I was a little bored yesterday and fired up F3 again, and man it's still an awesome game. Trashing around the wastelands with a 50's soundtrack on, driving railroad spike through skulls and shit, w00t.

Gonna wait for all the 3 planned DLC's to continue playing for real (absence makes the hearth grow fonder and crap), but it's good to know the feeling's still there. :)

Seriously Derf, you must have been on crack when you first played F3. :P It rocks!

- Coach

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 am
Minor Diety

haha, well im plaing it a second time round now and although im enjoying it more, i dont necesarily think its a better game. I dont think its "good" :D

Anyway, i was a bit dissappinted with the railway gun. In the description is sais it can nail people to walls, when quite obviously it cant. Sucks.

Anyway, the MQ is short, but i guess thats old news.

I was also dissappinted over companions. You can only have 1. Wtf? I ended up having to use cheats to get Charon and PS Cross to tag along with me.

Killed a couple of behemoths which was interesting.

im now kind of trudging around looking for things to do and see. Theres a great lack of information in the game however. Like houses that are obviuousl available for purchase, yet youre given no clue as to who to see about getting hold of them.

Some graphical effects are cool. In Georgetown theres a bunch of cars piled up. I shot one on purpose and then watched the whole lot go up in a massive fireball. Impressive.

VATS is a tad gay. Doesnt reflect skill of your weapon

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 pm
Minor Diety

I seperated heads from bodies with the raliway gunand pinned them to walls, so I think you can do it with 'complete' bodies too...dunno why it's not working for you?

And companions were crappy in the original fallout series too man. I mean seriously, remember Marcus the super mutant critically missing with his minigun and blasting the shit out of you? :roll: Having many followers was more dangerous than anything else most of the time cause they'd accidentally frag each other.

(but ok, Gorius the talking death claw was freaking awesome)

- Coach

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 am
Stranger

Nah i remember the other dude. Sulik or something. IF you gave him a smg, you could kiss your ass goodbye. The only weapon he couldnt kill you with was a sledgehammer (thank god). I still have nightmares of him when i hear the word fallout.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 am
Minor Diety

There was also Cassidy, the bar owner in the courtyard of Vault City. Had a heart condition and would eventually croak under the excitement if you didn't get him pills in time. :) he also had a nasty habit of shooting a whole lot of sawed-off shotgun shrapnel up your ass. :?

- Coach

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:14 am
Minor Diety

Interview/footage for the upcoming 3rd DLC installment Broken Steel which will raise the level cap, keep the ending open (ie game won't be "over") and extend the MQ wrt the remnants of the Enclave and the tents of the Brotherhood of Steel.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69494 ... ed-Ed.html

- Coach

Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next