It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Neverwinter Nights II 
Count

sure it would be easier to lay in bed soiling oneself until slow death from lack of motion and food but....

Satis and I play this even with frustrations so far because it reminds us of baldurs gate days when we first started dating. We used to play for hours and hours together and it was very sweet - especially since that was the first time I had ever played games for any amount of time - even when I was a kid I was not a gamer.

Anyway - it is just a him and I kind of time that I look forward to - but you are correct eventually they will get on my nerves to the point that I will not play anymore or another patch will come out.

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:48 pm
Emperor

Here I never met a femme that would spend more than few minutes with a guy who mention any kind of video games. :? It is greater taboo than sex here.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

True, I almost never talk about games with friends either, even male ones. Though I do spend more time with watching cartoons then gaming nowadays.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 am
Minor Diety

I avoid mentioning games around women all together...I think Pev and Shiny are the only women who have an inkling about my love for gaming. :P

- Coach

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:41 am
Stranger

Between you and me Ox, i think Pevil is a Tasmanian devil creature, you know the one that eats corpses, you know road kills mostly :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Felix Rex

btw, the bugginess is becoming retarded. Allow me to recap.

Interesting bug. This only happened once, but we had a cut scene and when it ended, the autosave kicked in every 2 seconds. Since a save takes about 15 seconds to complete, that got REALLY old. End-task, restart, thankfully doesn't happened again.

Awhile later, we're about to go into this stronghold and spy some fire elementals on a hill. We go to attack....crash.

Reload...run up the hill, attack....crash.

Ok...so...no attacking those fire elementals. Fine. So we ignore it, go into the stronghold deal...during the load screen, a dialog starts and hangs the load. End-task, reload.

Go in, save, have Shiny join multiplayer, play for about 3 minutes...we piss off a Succubus, aggro about 6 Erinyes....crash.

And that was the end of that day's gaming. Yay, go buggiest game of the year award! I blame all you bastards that said NWN2 was a good game.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Haha...it probably IS a good game, but if you don't get to play it properly that obviously doesn't mean fuck. :roll:

Just wondering though, you've got the massive 150mb patch (1.03) right? Cos I just downloaded it but if I read about the issues you guys are having I might wait even a little longer to start my game.

- Coach

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, we updated to 1.03 before we ever started playing. So the game has no excuses. I'm afraid to see how bad this thing was before the patch.

I've also been playing a solo game...not anywhere near as far in as the one I'm playing LAN with Shiny, but it hasn't crashed. It could be just the multiplayer storyline game is this bugged.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

My solo game ran fine, only occasional crap here and there.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:05 am
Felix Rex

Well, we attempted to play again last night. Crashed at the exact same spot again (aggroing the Erinyes). So, that part is apparently bugged too, at least for multiplayer. This is basically unplayable now. Yay. It may just be retired until more patches comes out. Besides, today Vanguard is released.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:12 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mmm; I see. I might start my NWN2 game after all then, I'll get a few more opinions and we'll see. I'm still playing Condemned but I only play that at night, with the lights off. :P

Sucks to hear about your and Shiny's game being a bitch...maybe it's better to delay the game for a while instead of playing on and becoming so disgusted with it that you won't finish it. :)

- Coach

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:38 am
Stranger

I agree with Ox, coz my solo experience was good enough to get me waiting for an expansion or a sequel.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 am
Count

Yep - not going to play it for a long time again if ever -got pissed off and all hell breaks loose when a redhead (grey head?) gets pissed off /cry however /cheer vanguard - now I just have to buy my copy.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Minor Diety

I just arrived in Neverwinter with my character (lawful evil, dwarf, fighter, looking to become a dwarven defender) and I FINALLY could ditch my companions. :roll: I hated it, being stuck with the druid, tiefling and other dwarf (tho I kinda liked his style :twisted: ). But now I'm allying with the city thieves and killing people left and right, old-style neverwinter nights.

Only problem so far is that I'm shifting towards chaotic evil and that would mean I can't become a dwarven defender later on. :roll: (need to be lawful) Oh and what's up with bashing chests? For some reason you always destroy items in chest when you bash them open (instead of unlocking them). I mean, come on, bashing open doesn't necessarily mean I cleave them in two with my axe, now does it? Basing open a lock wouldn't damage the items. :? Meh. But screw taking a weak rogue along - I don't trust the bastards.

- Coach

Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:36 am
Felix Rex

I liked the tiefling. :) She becomes a good thief too.

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next