It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Conan 
Count

I miss 11B too but you know I imagine his time is being taken up by his offspring.

As for Conan - I am excited as hell - but I am kinda missing my MMO's lately - there has not been anything good out for a while. But I don't want to throw away $60 on a buggy ass game that will piss me off and cause me to quit after like 2 months because they don't get fixed. Dunno.

SOE can suck it - they fuck up everything they touch. I am not fond of other of their products either. I'm still pissed about that damn rebate!

Tue May 06, 2008 6:00 pm
Minor Diety

Something tells me that 11B will use Conan as a way of introducing his kids with gaming as well as Conan lore from an early age on. So he might still pop in. :P

- Coach

Sun May 11, 2008 4:50 pm
Felix Rex

hah... That would be scary. Supposedly the full nudity was removed to maintain an M rating, but hacking off people's heads and setting people on fire is still in. I have a friend in the beta and he says a mob set him on fire and he was running around screaming before dying.

So looking forward to that. :twisted:

Mon May 12, 2008 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol. Welcome to the US, where brutally dismembering people and having them drown in a pool of their own blood is ok, but where seeing a boob is bound to fuck up little kids for all eternity! :twisted:

- Coach

Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 am
Felix Rex

Shiny and I have been playing since launch. The game's pretty good. And incredibly stable. There do appear to be some bugs, but we have yet to crash, even after playing for many hours.

I chose to be a Priest of Mistra (cleric type class). Then Shiny decided the Priest of Mistra was the sexiest chick, so we're both the same class. :roll: We look like freakin' twins since we're wearing almost the same armor. We're currently level 23.

If I remember I'll take some screenshots.

We're playing on the server Set and our names are...wait for it....Satis and Shiny. :shock:

Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

We're playing on the server Set and our names are...wait for it....Satis and Shiny.

Really? damn, never saw that coming.

Anyway, im also somewhat playing this game. Im on the Europe Fury server. You'll never guess my name though *wink* :twisted:

The game is good, stable but for the love of gaming, i cant shake the feeling i have already played this. I guess my collection of 200 games might have something to do with that but still. Well i am in a estonian guild Hell Hunt (translated means gentle wolf) but none of my real friends play so im soloing most of the time. Maybe im just too old (lol) and the hordes of idiots loose in the game are becoming too much for me.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 am
Felix Rex

I'll agree with you... it looks like all the WoW kiddies came over. General out of character chat is ridiculously retarded. All kinds of morons yapping about all kinds of crap I could care less about.

Shiny and I rarely group with anyone but each other. Luckily it looks like our class was a damned good pick... we do a good job of taking care of anything our level or several levels above.

The game is definitely for adults,t hough. About freakin' time. My assassin's critical kill is to stick her knife into the guy's throat and squirt blood all over the screen. That and women have breasts. For real. With nipples. That was an eye opener.

Mon May 26, 2008 10:33 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh...I'm surprised at the female character having what seems to be at least a DD cup /sarcasm :)

Good to hear you're having fun though...are the races and classes very diverse as far as you can tell by now? Cause that's usually what I like most about a MMORPG; the fact that you can make relatively unique characters. If they balance it well, of course.

Maybe once I get on my feet again financially I might join you. If the former ever happens. /Rinox is not in the happiest of moods. :evil:

- Coach

Mon May 26, 2008 2:32 pm
Felix Rex

heh...don't worry, you'll get financially secure eventually. Took me 9 months to find a job when I got laid off. And look at me now! Oh wait, I'm still not making enough money. :roll:

As for the characters/races, yea, they're quite diverse. I created a Conqueror (a tank basically) and he plays very different from my assassin which plays very different from my priest. All of them are good fun. You'd probably enjoy it, actually... you just kind of wade in and crush everything. He's still really low level though, there's no telling how he'll REALLY play until I get another dozen levels or so.

Tue May 27, 2008 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Mm, thanks for the info...I just read the reviews in my gaming mag and well, if I were to buy an MMORPG and play it, I think Conan will be it. Lots of character variation, some cool neat ideas and well, the mature content is something I'm looking forward to as well.

I hardly NEED limbs flying, realistic boob bobbing and throats spouting blood fountains and whatnot, but it's nice to know that at least some of the kiddies will be stopped from playing the game (by those 2 games salesmen in the universe who actually take into account buyer age :roll: ).

Oh and the graphics and world detail look sweet. I love the huge tree-like things. Ents I suppose?

- Coach

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 am
Felix Rex

huge tree-like things? I don't think I've encountered those yet. We have encountered a large number of snakes... crocodiles... wolves... bears... all kinds of crap. Shiny and I took out a blood demon or something yesterday. :twisted: I should probably post some updated piccies. My characters look a bit less dorky. Just a bit. The game designers have an obsession with skirts. :evil:

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

I agree, they must be heavily drinking scottish whiskey. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 pm
Minor Diety

Not to mention Satis' conqueror, who looks like he walked straight out of a Scottisch pub. A pub without food, cos a real Scot would be fatter.

Still, nice characters. Now show me some pics of you kicking something big's ass. :) Is it true that the first 20 levels are kinda 'training' levels on an island?

- Coach

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next