It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Conan 
Stranger

I cant answer your question, im only l42 and i cant afford any horse. But these are the two funniest guild names ive come across:

1."TONIGHT WE WHINE IN HELL"
2. "FatKidsRhardToKidnap"

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 am
Felix Rex

The game does have some bugs. I have issues with buff icons not going away when they should. I also get stuck in a combat state from time to time so I can't harvest resources. And I've crashed like two or three times when loading. But that's really not so bad. There are very few broken quests I've run into yet. Combat works fairly well, though I hear some skills are broken. Personally I haven't noticed any of my skills being broken.

I'll be playing some more tonight. :twisted: Hopefully I'll be hitting level 38. I wish cash was easier to come by. :?

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... 26999.html

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Emperor

Location: Under my wife AND son's thumbs.. in essex! chavs! everywhere!!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 am
Felix Rex

lol, funny. I think my Cleric is up to level 41. Still nowhere near enough cash for a horse. I think I have like 38 silver or something. :roll: My assassin is up to level 33 or so and has about 18 silver. I really hope cash comes a bit easier as I level a bit more. I don't want to be stuck walking everywhere at higher levels.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Skills and combos work fine as far as PVE is concerned. PVP wise, some skills do not provide enough dps or hot (heal over time).

HoX's most powerful ability is known to do some 3000+3000+3000+3000 dam.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:15 am
Felix Rex

I'm still playing of course. Quite regularly. I'm posting screenies of my 3 highest level characters. I also have a level 18 HoX (Herald of Xotli) and Hestor the molestor is still hanging out at a measly level 8.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Im playing Bear Shaman. The worst enemy for me is a bow user, both pvp and pve. They hit so damn hard its almost bordering ridiculous.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 am
Felix Rex

bow users are the ones that take me down the most often. I only pve tough, so the trick is usually to run up close so they switch to melee. Or blinding / fearing / stunning them works too.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Just ordered the collectors edition, which should be here in a couple of days. So me and teh pev will be playing soon :)

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lols.....well, Shiny and I are probably quitting. We haven't played in weeks. :roll: It got really repetitive and grinding the further in we got.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Yea i quit some time ago too. I will try the bioware MMO though but thats probably gonna be the last unless Guild Wars 2 worth my attention.

What seems strange that the bioware website leaves the impression that they are working on one project with lucasarts and then theres another unnamed project. Could be just that someone forgot to update the website.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, the Star Wars MMO is definitely on my radar. Other than that, maybe Huxley if it still exists. Haven't heard anything new about it in at least 6 months.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Pev mentioned Darkfall a few days ago...apparently it's this huge, skill-based (as opposed to levelgrinding) MMORPG. She'll know more about it than me, so I'll just wait for her to explain it. :P

- Coach

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:40 am
Minor Diety

lol I'll post a thread at some point, shush ox :P

anyhoo I'm just playing on Moles buddy key when he gets it all set up, my pc will barely run Conan anyway (well... it's just under recommended thanks to the cpu) but I always like to try new mmos.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next