It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Baldur's Gate walkthrough 
Felix Rex

Post Baldur's Gate walkthrough
It has been decided that we're going to build a walkthrough for Baldur's Gate. Currently Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn, but possible BG1, ToSC, and ToB as well.

We've got a small group of people already interested in working on it. If you would like to participate, drop a message here and I'll give you access to the development forum.

Thu May 15, 2003 5:57 am
Profile WWW
King

Post Re: Baldur's Gate walkthrough
Satis wrote:
It has been decided that we're going to build a walkthrough for Baldur's Gate. Currently Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn, but possible BG1, ToSC, and ToB as well.

We've got a small group of people already interested in working on it. If you would like to participate, drop a message here and I'll give you access to the development forum.

Yeah I would, I can help check the grammar and add things from my own experience :)

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Fri May 16, 2003 6:10 am
Seigneurial Lord

me2 :P I finished BG2 SoA, ToB with Ranger, and NWN with Ranger and Wizard.

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Fri May 16, 2003 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

aigh, I'll give you both access. You can post in there and we can figure out what you're going to be slaving...err...doing.

Fri May 16, 2003 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Erm.... it would be nice if I could get there again then. I logged in, was a mod, tried to post there, got kicked, wasn't a mod nemore :?

Fri May 16, 2003 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hmmm. I made some permissions changes, which is probably why it kicked you out. I noticed you're not here anymore...next time you log in, try it. Everything should be fine. If not, lemme know, I'll see if I can fix it.

Fri May 16, 2003 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Hmmm.... I got a mail about being added to the BG Dev Team, but the BG Dev part is still not on the screen :S

Fri May 16, 2003 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I removed you and re-added you to the group. You should see a "development" heading at the bottom, with a single forum within that. Lemme know what you get.

edit *I fixed the problem. Something went wonky, everything should be good now* /edit

Fri May 16, 2003 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Duke

Mon May 19, 2003 11:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
King

Be wary when Satis gets wonky...

Where is it? I can't find it.

I think drugs have done some really good things. If you don't believe me, go home tonight, take all your cassettes, CDs, etc and burn them. Because those artists that have made that music were real fucking high- Bill Hicks

Tue May 20, 2003 12:08 pm
Minor Diety

It's only for the developers and mods. If you want to do a part of the walkthrough just drop a message here and satis will add you to the group.

Tue May 20, 2003 1:29 pm
Felix Rex

he did already. He's in the usergroup, he should be able to see the forums. :? Christ, this shouldn't be so hard. :(

Tue May 20, 2003 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
King

he did already. He's in the usergroup, he should be able to see the forums. :? Christ, this shouldn't be so hard. :(

Found it.

Wed May 21, 2003 6:47 am
Felix Rex

oh, thank you. I was dreading tearing apart all my permissions again to make sure I didn't screw up something. :/

Wed May 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Hmmh, i might help you out with BG and ToSC. I have those. Not many here have BG1 i believe, most have BG2+ToB. So please do tell when you plan to start with BG1 and ToSC

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu May 22, 2003 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next