It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Guild Wars 2 character information 
Minor Diety

Post Guild Wars 2 character information
Well, why not. Let's get this started.

Peltz, I saw your post about Clan DA after I'd already selected my server, whoops! Been so long anyway since I've been on there I forgot my login details.

So, you can find me on:
Server - Aurora Glade (Eu) - currently at medium population

Characters I'll be playing:
Pevil Lihatuh - Human ranger
Morthren Lihatuh - Charr guardian
Shadriana Lihatuh - Charr thief
Deralla Lihatuh - Norn warrior
Sheldon Lihatuh - Asuran engineer
Stariana Lihatuh - Sylvan elementalist
Affina Lihatuh - Human necromancer
Loretta Lihatuh - Sylvan mesmer

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Guild Wars 2 character information
Jesus how many characters have you created already? :P

THanks for the info Pev. I actually ordered GW2 from play.com and am waiting for it to arrive here...yeah I know, snail mail sucks, but the GW2 digital edition store wouldn't accept buyers from Malta. :shock: Not even through paypal. So I had to go around and order a physical copy. Bleh. Stupid ass GW2 online store... was shipped Tursday morning, now I got a three day weekend and it probably will only arrive next week, typical. :roll:

If I ever do get my hands on it I'll be sure to post my character details here though!

- Coach

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:53 am
Stranger

Finished downloading the client, now need to get a key.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 am
Minor Diety

haha nice one guys, do let me know/add me to friends when you get on. Currently you can only play with those on the same server but in case you can't get on Aurora Glade/don't want to eventually you will be able to party with people in other worlds, just not yet! I got Niall the game for his birthday yesterday as well... he has no laptop to play it on so he'll steal my pc when I'm at work but he will get one soon so he will also be joining us :)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Peltz Fidelis - 14 Human Engineer - Leatherworking / Huntsman (might switch the huntsman though)

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm
Minor Diety

So yeah my physical copy of GW2 hasn't arrived yet :/ It shipped last Thursday from the UK, and no sign of it yet. So I'm fearing the worst...I may need to go through the steps to get my money back or get a new copy (did it before). I'm also not home this weekend and left early morning today, so even if it does arrive today or tomorrow I won't be able to pick it up before Monday. Ughhh.

On the bright side, I followed in Peltz' footsteps and downloaded the client already. If it doesn't show up before Tuesday I may buy another key online and then go through the steps to recover my cash for the physical copy. We'll see. :)

- Coach

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:16 am
Felix Rex

Aren't there physical stores that sell this game somewhere around you, Ox? I'm getting a bit of a de ja vu witht his missing game thing.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

That's rubbish, good luck with it Ox but I do hope you get it sorted soon! I'm getting fed up waiting on you all. I'm level 37 with Pev now, plan to be at least 45 by the end of the weekend... Oh my boyfriend Niall has an account now but he can only play when I'm not around - gonna try to get him a laptop this weekend maybe so we can play together. Dunno what his char names are though at the moment.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Hey Pev, I'm thinking of switching to DA shard Far Shiverpeaks. Have you thought about moving your characters there?

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am
Minor Diety

Nah I'm not going to move, got friends on Aurora Glade and once they sort the servers out I'll be able to play with the DA lot anyway so don't want to waste the money/gems.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Its free until the end of tomorrow (Sunday). I'm pretty sure ill make the move.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:55 pm
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
Aren't there physical stores that sell this game somewhere around you, Ox? I'm getting a bit of a de ja vu witht his missing game thing.

Yeah, but it was like 30% cheaper as mail order. :P Which is great if the game actually arrives on time, cause you pay a lot less for ony a few days of delay. Since the game STILL hasn't arrived it's pretty obvious it may never arrive...I may just go into a store around here and buy it there, sigh. Then figure out the reimbursement later.

Lol @ this redonk GW2 trailer btw. Marketing fail of the highest level.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/09 ... ore-123856

- Coach

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:11 am
Felix Rex

That trailer is retarded. 'We are dorks who think playing guild wars might change the world. Be a loser too.'. God, it makes me want to quit gaming and do something useful.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah wtf is with that trailer? I love the game but my god that almost puts me off logging in (she says clicking the icon ;)) Can't wait to meet that lovely dragon from the end though! *sharpens arrows*

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

So yeah game still not here...I filed a 'game never arrived' complaint with the seller and will likely recoup my monies, but a waste of time and effort naturally. Will keep an eye out for a games store around here and just get it there, or maybe make another attempt to buy it straight from Arenanet online. I got the client and downloaded the game a week or two ago, so I really only need a key to get started. :roll: No matter though, my current situation leaves me with little time to game so I'm not in a huge hurry.

- Coach

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next