It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Moas! 
Minor Diety

Post Moas!
Happy Pev! Some of you have had the pleasure of meeting my gorgeous lil Deathbird (bless him, he's 28 months old!). Well as of last night, Olias welcomed a black moa into the flock, and this morning just 2 hours after GW:EN went live, Tahlkora welcomed a white one in! So say hi to my little band of beauties

http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/gw021.jpg

I love my moas :D Look out ox, they're coming for you ;)

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

So...how's GW:EN? Keep in mind please that I thought factions sucked and africa land was almost as bad.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Far better than Factions. I prefer it to NF but i also liked NF so... :P It's got the same rep point grinding but they tried to relieve it this time. Same blessing = points per critter killed, but you gain extra rep from talking to res shrine guys, plus you have to fight the Norn ones (big tough warriors who refuse to talk to you til you've fought) AND you get extra bonuses every 25 critters you kill, some of which give you a 'rank up' (extra +1, +2, +3 etc points per kill) or even double the points.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

what the hell are rep points? Like lightbringer rank kinda crap?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah. You basically go on a factions-style hunt to bring in allies in the form of the Ebon Vanguard (humans), Norn (warrior-types who turn into bears), Asura (weird stumpy buggers with big ears and fur) and the Dwarves (ox). You don't HAVE to go gain extra points, you earn plenty from quests, but to get the elite armours from them you need something stupid like 56k points. However just from clearing out one area and doing a couple of missions I'm on 4k already so its not as bad as Lightbringer or Sunspear points.

People have already finished it, of course, there's always a few, but thats because the main quest is basically pretty short, its more or less reunite these guys, go after the Charr and then defeat the big baddy (from what I hear), but there are 18 or so dungeons to complete that are big and hard. Including an elite dungeon (the FoW of GWEN I guess).

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]