It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Nightfall 
Felix Rex

hmmm...you sure it works in FoW/UW? Last time I read about it, it didn't, hence the pointlessness thing. If it does...wtf is Arenanet thinking? They're basically rewarding farmers for farming...that's so retarded. Oh well, to be honest I'm really burned out on GW. I doubt I'll be coming back any time soon.

Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No, you're probably right. I did some research and the general tendency seems to be that it doesn't work on the shadow army in FoW etc as they have different skillsets and everything. :(

Should have known it wouldn't work, I guess.

- Coach

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:42 am
Minor Diety

Double and Triple Goodness 12 December 2006

Quote:
This weekend, all chests located in Elona will have a doubled chance of dropping rare items. And, the drop rate for all Elonian keys will triple, too! Join us starting at Noon PST on Friday, and enjoy the extra goodies through Sunday at 11:59 p.m. PST.

good time to get on GW if you have some keys on the side!

- Coach

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:42 pm
Felix Rex

well, I probably won't be on Friday. Maybe the rest of the weekend. I actually have some elonian keys stashed away.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehehe...I still have some inscribed secrets stashed away to trade in for Demonic keys (used in domain of anguish) and I'll solo wurm farm the chrystal overlook etc for more keys. :P

Btw, I amassed a nice collection of greens by solo wurm farming the outer wastes by now. About 5-6 greens since I started NF I think...too bad I can't use half of them anyway. :P Can't use the assassin and ritualist ones, heh.

- Coach

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:26 am
Minor Diety

I ran a few chests in the domain of anguish, got some NICE stuff. A perfect scythe handle of fortitude, for one (+30). Worth a lot of money. Oh and a near perfect healing ankh.

+12 energy (req 12 healing prayers)
19% chance to halve casting time of healing prayers
20% chance to halve recharge time of healing spells

too bad about the high req (but shouldn't be a problem for must healing monks) and the 1% on the casting time inscription. :P

Still, that's worth a lot of cash. I better start getting into the ecto business to trade the stuff I've got. (Just kidding :P)

- Coach

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 am
Minor Diety

very nice, though good luck flogging the healing one, people don't like high reqs plus it aint perfect ;)

Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

shiny and I played for a little on Saturday....yea....we're burned out on GW. It was more annoying than anything. I can't wait for the next MMO.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

and @ pev: shut it you :P ;) I can always salvage the perfect description from it and sell it for big bucks! Wooo!

- Coach

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3