It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Here ya go Shiny....my lil girl :) 
Beggar

Post Here ya go Shiny....my lil girl :)
May I present: A State of Grayce (Graycee)

Image[/img]

Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:07 am
Profile ICQ
Minor Diety

Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:28 am
Felix Rex

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Very beautiful Girl.... I am afraid I need to go take some pics of my babies.... they are all in old film not digital I think..... let me look......

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:17 am
Count

http://clankiller.com/stuff/DSCF0003.JPG Max
http://clankiller.com/stuff/DSCF0021.JPG Suki
http://clankiller.com/stuff/DSCF0018.JPG Twig
http://clankiller.com/stuff/DSCF0008.JPG Akira
http://clankiller.com/stuff/DSCF0001.JPG Will

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:38 am
Minor Diety

Nice pics Shiny!! Except for Akira (who looks a little bit scary) I think they're all really cool. I do think you need more cats though! Cats rock!!

But Pev will love your dogs. :P

- Coach

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 am
Minor Diety

awww those are some gorgeous pets Shiny! Does Will have some Golden Retriever heritage?

Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Yes, Will is Golden/Hound he is the length and width of a golden and weight, but his legs are very short so he looks like a huge weeny. And as for the cats - Suki does not want another cat.

Eventually I will have to show pics of the rest of the pets namely tortoises and turtle.

Oh and OX... Akira is not a nice dog - she can be very loving to Satis and I - but other dogs and people it is not a good mix. Akira was probably abused as a puppy - but she gets better every day - most people would have put her down.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Minor Diety

Oh ok...I hope she gets over her youth traumas then. :)

It's funny how animals remember some things. My cat was born at an old Jewish lady's place, but she (the lady) died soon after. So he spent most of his kittenhood in a construction site nearby, where the workment threw hammers etc at him.

Even after years with us and no hammer-throwing (heh) he would always be afraid if I was holding a hammer or another recognizable tool. He couldn't stand spray cans being pointed at him either, but I never figured out why. Maybe they sprayed him with stuff on the construction site? Who knows.

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:39 am
Count

That is awful - if I ever saw anything like that they better pray satis is there to hold me back from beaking them and spraying them down with paint as I bash thier fingers with hammers. Bastards.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:11 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, exactly. I don't have a problem with killing animals per se -man's gotta eat and all- and I don't think they should have golden cages or anything, but I can't stand unnecessary cruelty to animals (or people) either.

I can understand if a kid hurts an animal to some extent; that's like 'experimenting with boundaries'. But an adult who feels the need to put down wanton hurt on an innocent animal is a seriously sick puppy.

- Coach

Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:18 am
Minor Diety

I would be more than happy to painfully torture anyone cruel to animals. I seriously hate bastards like that. Far more than people who torture other people, they usually aren't very nice anyway (not that they deserve it) but animals don't do anything.

Mole was telling me about something on the news. This woman had a dog that had 12 pups. She sold them all, but one ended up coming back to her. Instead of trying to resell it, she decided to put it down. Now, for me, that just wouldn't be possible (i could probably only do that if it was seriously in pain and no way gonna survive, and even then probably couldn't). But if you had to, you'd at least try to do it quick, bullet or something. No. She decided to boil it alive. Poor bastard didn't die, so its all scolded and burnt, nasty pain... she gives it to her brother to 'dispose of'. He can't bear to kill it... so he leaves it to starve in a field.

Or theres the cat I used to live next door to, Winnie. She was an incredibly timid cat; she would only talk to her owners, me and, sometimes, my parents. But no one else, not even the old lady who lived next door for years longer than us and loved all the cats around. She was so timid because she'd been the runt of her litter, but the owners of the mum didn't want them and left the kittens in a sack to die. The sack was found with only her left alive and since then she's terrified of anyone and everything.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

She was an incredibly timid cat; she would only talk to her owners, me and, sometimes, my parents.

Pevil and her parents speak with cats? Is this a British ability?

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i think its just me ;) I do meow at them hehe :P

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]