Minor Diety

Post usual preorder thingy
http://www.guildwars.com/press/releases ... -08-01.php

sept 15th. Usualy 2 exclusive items, early access, blah blah

Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Quote:
* Guild Wars Nightfall Bonus Key, providing one additional character slot for a Guild Wars Nightfall account, as well as two exclusive items for the new professions—a Firey Sunspear of Shelter for the Paragon and an Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting for the Dervish

a free character slot. :p

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yup. guess they finally took notice of all the bitching from the players ;)

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i'm gonna sit out and wait if Nightfall is gonna worth it or not...if it's like Factions I'm gonna pass. ;) Not that factions is THAT bad but you know...not very innovative.

- Coach

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:06 am
Felix Rex

I agree...factions was vew meh. Ad factions took a whole year to be released after prophesies. This only took 6 months. Besides, I still have a mesmer and a ranger I need to beat prophesies with, and then a whoel set of 6 to beat factions. I won't be without crap to do for awhile.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Just to let you know its available now, £1.99 over here. I picked one up from work just coz, well, why not? Might as well. If it sucks, I won't buy Nightfall, if it doesn't suck I'll buy it when it goes down in price

Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

haha...that was quick. Yea, I'm waiting on Nightfall. There's a preview event next weekend, if noone noticed. Looks like you can play around in the new continent and shit, which sounds neat. Probably worth checking out. At least I'll get a clue if 50% of the game is the same boring shit over and over again like Factions was.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I just like the new melee type class, forgot the name. :P

Me luvs melee.

- Coach

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:07 pm
Felix Rex

As usual, I'm more interested in the new support class. Forgot its name, though. :p

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

haha...that was quick. Yea, I'm waiting on Nightfall. There's a preview event next weekend, if noone noticed. Looks like you can play around in the new continent and shit, which sounds neat. Probably worth checking out. At least I'll get a clue if 50% of the game is the same boring shit over and over again like Factions was.

pssst thats why the preorder pack is out ;) hehe yeah its 22nd - 24th sept for the preview weekend.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

How will it work through? Do I just log in in a day or two-three and can I travel to the new lands for a while? Or do I need to download a client of sorts?

- Coach

Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:19 am
Felix Rex

there was a huge download like 2 days ago...I'm pretty sure that was for the preview event. And I mean huge...took like 10 minutes on my fiber connection.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

there was a huge download like 2 days ago...I'm pretty sure that was for the preview event. And I mean huge...took like 10 minutes on my fiber connection.

Satis sucks. :(

- Coach

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:19 am
Minor Diety

forgot you didn't play Factions preview or Prophecies

It streams into your normal client, just like the real game will on release. And yes, you can either create a new char in the new lands (and play limited areas - Factions you could go between Cavalon and House Zu Zeltzer doing a few of hte missions there) or just play as normal with your old chars in the old areas.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hah...figures that in factions they didn't let you see the stupid city, which takes up 50% of the game with its boring, drab and annoying architecture. :roll: I don't think I'll be buying Nightfall.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]