It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Guild Wars Hall of Shame 
Felix Rex

Post Guild Wars Hall of Shame
Ok, so, I got pissed off enough at people I know have a hall of shame. If you happen to run into someone that does something mind numbingly stupid or annoying, take a screenshot, explain what's going on, and I'll think about putting it up.

I have one guy in there so far. You can go to http://clankiller.com and just hit the Guild Wars button in the menu, or go to http://clankiller.com/games/gw_HoS

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

well I have 3, but no screenies (so long ago), ok to still post the bastards?

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

without screenies, I won't put it in the hall of shame. Sorry. Feel free to rant, though. :)

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe, nice idea. Hard to get a good screenshot/video of lam0rs though, but I'll try. As soon as I get on GW more...I kinda lost track. But I might play some tonight, we'll see. You guys made it past the Kurzick faction quests yet Satis? I can pass them relatively quickly as I've got faction from my monk already. So wouldn't be a problem for me. :)

- Coach

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:04 am
Felix Rex

we've been playing primarily in prophesies, so no. I capped the black moa with my rit, who's furthest along with faction quests. I think my monk rode along on one of those challenge mission deals and snagged ~4000 faction, so maybe she's further. Dunno.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:09 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i think i have screenies of one of the guys, i'll try to dig them out

btw i hate you. i want my black moa back! lol

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i had it in the beta. beta chars got wiped.

Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

oh. Well, it's not a big deal to get it, as long as you have House zu Heltzer. I ran out there after I got it and there was another one spawned there, even without having the quest active.

If they fixed that, doing the quest isn't really all that hard. I henched the whole thing.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

yeah i know, did it already in beta ;) I just hate the game so much that i'm still on the first mission so nowhere near House ;)

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

heh....you go to house (and all the other places) in the beta, but hated the game so you haven't even gotten off the beginner island? Well...I'm not sure what to say to that. I'm still mainly playing prophecies. I have a mesmer that at the last mission and a ranger that's somewhere in Kryta (I think). Between that and my million xp monk, I'll probably stay busy until a better game comes out.

Man...I really wish Huxley/Age of Conan/Vanguard would hurry the hell up.

Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol well beta started you right by House and Cavalon :P And I'll have you know I am off the island, I'm at Vizunah Square! hehe. But yeah, Factions sucks, and I've player Prophecies too many times its boring.

There's a few good real MMOs coming out at some point (hoping to beta one) so I think my GW days are pretty much over, except the hat collecting ;)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]