It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Factions 
Felix Rex

all of my first 4 characters on this account I've captured pets with. So I can just swap their secondaries to ranger and do some form of pet build. I always thought it'd be cool to bring 8 people with 8 pets to do some PvE. Even without any pet attack skills, they could just run interference.

Wed May 03, 2006 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

True Satis, that could be fun sometime. Whilst going through story I used to just bring Charm and Comfort; pet usually outlived me :oops:

anyway i love farming ;) *pets Deathbird* Here are my spoils today (taken around 3 hours)
791 Gold
Red Dye

Golden Axe - salvaged perfect +7 armour vs Phys from it
Purple Axe - salvaged ebon axe haft
Golden Longbow - salvaged icy bow string
19 wood
73 tanned hide squares
3 leather squares
14 scales
4 steel ingots
5 granite slabs
7 iron ingots
1 chitin fragment
6 bones

Major Runes:
Marks
Blood
Strength x2
Soul Reaping

Superiors:
Marks x2
Hammer Mastery
Strength
Illusion
VIGOR! WOOOO

Wed May 03, 2006 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

you are the worst farmer ever, I swear. You make Ox look like a casual farmer. :roll:

Wed May 03, 2006 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol if you think i'm a bad farmer you really have no clue about farmers. I'm a casual farmer compared to 90% of people out there. I just got lucky coz I haven't been there in a while ;)

Just reached the 2nd mission... gonna be a pain in the backside, though I have some nice spells on my rit now. Should be fun to try them out *looks evil* I need monstrous claws x 16 (I have one ;)) for my next rit armour so i think im just gonna wait til i reach kainung centre and get the full armour. Won't help me much in the mission but see if i care.

Wed May 03, 2006 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Pev should stop lying and admit her farming addiction! ;) Hehehe...but you're right, real farmers spend the entire day and game farming. Must be kids and/or unemployed suckas with a veeeeeeery long attention span.

I'll help you bitches out with my 1337or monk and my even 1337orzer skills for that mission. Regardless, I think you might still want to bring a henchie monk. :roll:

Btw Pev, the mission looked pretty easy for human parties...imho. As long as you can make good pulls and stay clear from the plague clouds it's ok. And that's kinda the problem with henchies. :(

- Coach

Thu May 04, 2006 2:19 am
Felix Rex

Shiny and I are at the second mission too. Both level 15 or 16, I think. My rit's finally got some decent spells...I really enjoy putting up spirits to tear shit up. That and restoration magic. It'd be cool to see 2 rits putting up attack spirits... I imagine we could put up quite a wall of pain. Err, pain like the feeling when you're getting hit by spirits, not the spirit itself. :roll:

Thu May 04, 2006 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol if you ask me it's easier with henchies. Ox, have you ever tried to pull with humans in a party? There's always one who doesn't listen and runs in with you, keeping the fight at the danger spot. Besides I can pull with henchies and keep them out of the clouds so should be fine. I cleared half the map last night (failed due to a large group of enemies and i was too tired to bother trying to separate them/wait for them to separate)

Btw my rit is lvl 14 now with a lvl 9 Crane.

Thu May 04, 2006 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well, ok, but when I speak of a "human party" i mean "a human party that doesn't suck". ;) I should have put that more clearly. 8-)

- Coach

Thu May 04, 2006 3:32 pm
Minor Diety

Thu May 04, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

go ritualists! hehe. Just redid the Zen mission with henchies; time of 17.52 so now I have the first two expert-ed. woot! Still need more claws though :roll: thinking I may farm that mission, since there's a ton of afflicted there and they're most likely to drop monstrous items.

Sat May 06, 2006 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Shiny and I both agree that it's really gay when games have to cheat, but Factions is definetely cheating. At least the bosses do. I've taken 490 damage from a single attack from a boss using a spell that I can do maybe 100 damage with. Anyway...gayness.

On a positive note, I just bought the exotic rit armor, so I have 60 armor (+5 for each spirit I keep alive up to 75 armor total) so I'll probably be alot more survivable now. Bleh.

Sat May 06, 2006 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Count

Yes, the cheating is getting on my nerves. I think the only 2 things I have enjoyed with the new game is the pets (I love my little tony) and my minipet I have for having game for a year (cute mini hydra).

Sat May 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Minor Diety

ooh you got a hydra... my ranger got a necrid horseman.

As for the boss thing, bosses now do double damage, which I think is a good (though bloody annoying) thing. The most annoying are the Rit bosses with that damned spirit rift and spirit burn. Usually when Ox is trying to res me, so I die straight away. Bastards.

Satis, post pics of your rit please, I need to see all armour so I can decide my rits final one! I've gone Imperial so far (after Seitung though), also with the spirits controlled mods.

Sun May 07, 2006 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3