It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
LFA 
King

Post LFA
Hi, my guild "Imperial DeathSquad(IDS)", name since jedi knight 2, is looking for a guild to alliance with. Id rather alliance with people I know and your it.:) We have about 8-10 active players who mostly pvp. A few, as in 2-3, of us run underworld and tombs pve and what not. We have alot of members but who are just inactive. I pretty sure Factions is going to bring alot of people back. We have a small, 15 person limit, vent server. Also we are all America, 1 Canadian.

PST if interested 8-)

Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:21 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Peasant

Post Re: LFA
ElevenBravo The Great wrote:
1 Canadian.

Eh guys. I'm the guild leader of IDS. Anyways, the GW devs are saying that the strongest alliances will consist of both PVE and PVP players. And while IDS is currently composed of mostly PVP players, we all enjoy PVE as well. Plus, since most of us have been rather inactive lately, I think it would be a mutually beneficial alliance as we could all draw from each other's member pools for different events. I know lots of you are in different guilds, but if we all united we would be a rather significant force. As far as I know the limit to an alliance is ten guilds. Any of you guys that are interested in this, post in this thread, contact your guild leader, whatever it takes. Tell them to talk to me. I really want to get this put together. It would be awesome.

IGN: Safety Guaranteed / Probably A Warrior / Monk the Fah
Email: tyler.bavis@gmail.com
MSN: tyler.bavis@rogers.com
AIM: apex0139

Thankfully and
Sincerely,
Effeh

Last edited by AnonymooseTroll on Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:04 pm
Felix Rex

I don't plan on buying factions until I've played Oblivion to death. However, once I do I'll join your alliance if you want. I'm a guild of one. :) But I have 4 fully developed lvl 20 chars and love PvE. PvP is not my cup of tea. I have a monk, ele, necro and warrior.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Peasant

I don't plan on buying factions until I've played Oblivion to death. However, once I do I'll join your alliance if you want. I'm a guild of one. :) But I have 4 fully developed lvl 20 chars and love PvE. PvP is not my cup of tea. I have a monk, ele, necro and warrior.

Certainly. That's fine because both PvE objectives as well as PvP objectives will have to be met for your Alliance to gain territorial control. By the way, IDS is completely fine with going either Luxon or Kurzick. Another thing you should ask your guild leader or guild in question is what faction they plan on joining; we will have to come to a common one. IDS will take either.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:11 pm
Count

I would love to bring in Zoo to his - apparantly I am now guild leader - I am also an officer in anotheer guild with my other 2 accounts so I would be glad to bring this up. My char names for 3 accounts shiny tears, shiny love and lady shiny. send me tells

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:06 pm
King

To clarify, technically Troll is the gw guild leader, but Im the godfather of IDS so Im much cooler. 8-)

But yea thats sounds great shiny. Looking forward to the alliance.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:25 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

I would love to bring in Zoo to his - apparantly I am now guild leader - I am also an officer in anotheer guild with my other 2 accounts so I would be glad to bring this up. My char names for 3 accounts shiny tears, shiny love and lady shiny. send me tells

Apart from Shiny I think I'm the only active ZOO guild member, haha. ;) But I'd be happy to participate in PvE raids with a whole lotta ppl, so count me in.

I have a war tanker, an ele, a mesmer and a sexy necro. I might create a monk in Factions. Same as Satis goes for me tho: I'll probably be wandering around Tamriel for a while first, we'll see.

I think we would be a nice help to eachother for those 12-man raid things or something...I'm a pain in the ass sometimes #cough n00barmorSatismonk cough#, but I'm not stupid. That works most of the time. :)

I'm kinda tweaking and perfecting my current chars until Oblivion and Factions hit. :)

P.S. I don't do teamspeak or anything...I'd feel weird between all the native speakers.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:16 am
King

Super, between our alliances we might be able to have a solid AvA team.

Voice chat like Vent is not a requirement by any means but it sure does help alot. Im Texan with the appropriate accent. I also have trouble pronousincg big words..lol so I maintain my fair share of being made fun of but I dont care.

you could just join the channel to listen. even that is better than never joining.

just a thought.

BTW Factions preview event is this weekend so check it out.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Minor Diety

Sweet...and I might do that (listen channel and not talking myself).

Man, why does the factions preview event have to be this weekend :( Just when i'm getting Oblivion...I'll have to divide my time up. Damn marketing ploys!

- Coach

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:32 am
Felix Rex

yea, I'm not doing any factions preview. I might glance over at Shiny's box. I know where my allegiance lies. :p

And definetely, Ox...you need to at least listen in.

On a side note, I have a teamspeak server I host from time to time. It's on a dedicated server, and with my internet pipe being what it is (15mb/2mb) the chance of swamping my connection is pretty small. I'd be more than happy to host a TS server. I may even be talked into hosting a vent server.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:38 am
Profile WWW
King

I rent a 15 man vent server thats hosted in Dallas for IDS. The sound quality is so clear you can hear someones heart beating. Its insane. I can increase the size no problems. We just never had more than 15 people in there.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Felix Rex

ah, ok, that'll be better than what I can provide. No way I could match that pipe, I'm sure. Anyway, I'm still available as a backup if needed.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Peasant

Voice chat like Vent is not a requirement by any means but it sure does help alot. Im Texan with the appropriate accent. I also have trouble pronousincg big words..lol so I maintain my fair share of being made fun of but I dont care.

Yeah we don't mind being made fun of. Bravo's accent is hilarious. I guess mine is too.

let's see, I've been know to say

aboot (about)

hoose (house)

oot (out)

and..

soo kew boose (succubus)

:(

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:49 am
Minor Diety

haha i plan on getting on factions for 2 hours before work tomorrow then obliv all the way ;)

as for my guild, i don't know what we're gonna be doing in factions; whether they have a kurzick/luxon preference or whatever.

Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I don't know what the difference between the two factions is, honestly. My guess is the only differences are cosmetic, in whcih case I'm more likely to go for the cooler one of the two. :)

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next