It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
LFA 
Minor Diety

no one wants the stupid wallow. *sulks* hehe

Fri May 12, 2006 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Anyway, Factions is kinda irritating me. Either I've grown out of Guild Wars, or Factions isn't anywhere near as good as the first one was. I should be getting my year pet shortly, but bleh. The boss cheating thing is really frustrating, btw. Noone should be able to do 160 dmg to me with a lightning orb when I have maxed armor.

Fri May 12, 2006 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol you've not pvped much then, a ranger with the right skills can do 200+ dmg to a warrior in one shot. but anyway...

I'm the same. I dunno. I do enjoy it still just as much, but i HATE the missions. Well... I hate the co-op missions. I don't group with people for a reason, so give me the chance to do the co-ops with 2 teams of henchies, not one team of henchies and one team of retarded american kids. Not only that but I'm stopped from going anywhere because i have to complete the damned missions to be allowed access.

Fri May 12, 2006 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ah, good call, that's another annoyance. With prophecies, if you really got irritated with a mission, you could go around it. The only places you couldn't go without doing a mission were the fire islands and the desert/dragonwhatever. Every other place you could reach without doing a single mission if you wanted to. That was NICE. That meant you could bypass annoying/stupid missions if you wanted to and come back later.

Meh, I'm getting sick of the city, too. How about some jade seas or something. :x Anyway, I'm underwhelmed. At least there's no monthly fee.

Fri May 12, 2006 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thing is, they've done it to stop running, which is good in the sense of you won't get any more lvl 3's trying to finish the game, but it just means people will pay you to run them through the missions instead, and us 'legit' players are forced to play the story just to explore.

Fri May 12, 2006 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3