It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Final Assault 
Minor Diety

Post Final Assault
Ok...let's coordinate this shit. :) We're gonna do FA soon, like it or not. ;)

So:

Satis has a monk and a necro that have FA
I have a tank that has FA

Shiny and Pev -as far as I'm aware- don't have any chars that have FA, yet. Would you guys mind posting what missions you have done already tho? (Oro, Galen, Alkar, Stoneskin)

Next on the gameplan then is getting those char(s) through the missions and to FA. Me and Satis could probably help with that with our chars that don't have FA yet (like my necro/ele, Satis' war/ele). Which gives us even more variation when it really comes to FA.

So, we need your input. :) What do we need to mop up first, Pev, Shiny? (I could be wrong but I think Shiny's chars need all 4 missions, right?)

- Coach

Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:32 am
Minor Diety

i need Oro and Galen. Galen should be easy, tried it with henchies, only the Djinn that screwed me up coz the henchies are morons ;)

Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, yeah, Galen is a piece of cake. Just give me a yell when you're on if you want...and the flame djinn, we can pwn it with winter I suppose. ;)

- Coach

Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:10 am
Felix Rex

just to keep this up to date, we did Oro with Ox and Shiny yesterday...of course, I brought someone that'd already done it, but bah, no biggie. Now Shiny's monk just needs to do the other 3 missions...probably get her to do it this week some time.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, we killed...too bad you went to bed already Pev. :( We were going so well that we could have even accomodated for a ranger. Hehehe, jk! ;)

No but we'll own oro then, in a little while. Think i'm gonna go farming right now, green farming is addictive. Oh yeah, We did some bosses after we wrapped up the quest, I got a green, Satis and Shiny didn't. Muhahaha. :twisted:

- Coach

Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:24 am
Minor Diety

Did Oro, Galen and Kilro with my necro. She still has Alkar to do, so if you need a necro for Alkar, just ask. :wink:

- Coach

Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:00 am
Felix Rex

I need alkar on my ele (and oro). So get with me.

btw, I went just outside boss farming and got another green. :p Flint's water thing...so nothing exciting, but still, it's another green. hehe.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

After yesterday, my ele only needs alkar for FA. :) I think Satis' ele is completely done. So I'm close to having three chars with FA, which should give us some variation. Shiny has at least one character that has FA, Satis 3 or 4 :P

Come on Pev, get your ass in gear and lay off EQ 2 ;)

- Coach

Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:10 am
Felix Rex

yea, I have 3 with FA now. Ele, monk and necro. The only one without is my tank, who needs I think everything except galen. We seem to be becoming oro experts, though, so I could probably finish her up pretty easily.

Shiny, I think, has 2...a ranger and a monk. If not the ranger, it's very close. I haven't even seen FA yet...you laggy bastards need to hurry up and get set for this.

Oh, and afterbong is, I think, done. So we could bring him along. And succubus is probably close.

Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, I don't mind if Succubus comes along when we do the thing. He seemed like a nice guy and a good player. Afterbang is nice too, of course.

And yeah, we rock oro. If it weren't for that priest rezzing the boss we'd owned the quest easily too. Too bad it always gets that late, and that I have to bail. :(

- Coach

Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 pm
Felix Rex

no worries...we know you have to concentrate on school. *cough* Or something.

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol...I just like to be in bed before 4-5 AM sometimes :P

Hey Pev, do a quick run on oro and Alkar, we could need a ranger for FA ;)

- Coach

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:50 am
Minor Diety

If I can be bothered :P Depends how good henchies are too, no way im taking a PUG.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Alkar you can do wit henches :) I did it with my ele yesterday, and Satis did so with two of his characters too. You just need to watch out: keep Alkar's health bar in sight at all times, and run back immedeately when you see him losing health/being hexed. Which can be a bitch when you're fighting a group of dredges, but still. ;)

If you take it slowly it should be doable.

- Coach

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:12 pm
Felix Rex

well, since Ox didn't gloat yet, I will...

Shiny, Ox and I beat FA with a PUG today. muhahaha. Man that's a bitch. Shiny was monking, I was echo spiting and ox was echo nuking. The hardest part is when you have to break into groups....or maybe the final "battle". :P Good stuff, though. I look forward to replicating the feat on my remaining chars.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next