It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Green list 
Felix Rex

in the last couple days I've gotten Flint's artifact, another razorstone, and Villnar's staff, I think. I won't add them to my list till I'm positive, but it's something like that.

I just want Brohn's stuff. :( heh...I'm so greedy. I actually could seriously use an ele fire wand. And a necro staff or wand/offhand for curses. And more crap for my monk, specifically smiter stuff.

Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Peasant

If any of you guys come across a Fleshweaver (Necromancer Blood staff) I will gadly buy it.

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:47 pm
Minor Diety

Sure thing anymoose. I wonder why though, it doesn't seem that great of a staff..maybe the HP bonus and the deep wound recovery help against spiking?

And what's your in-game name, if you don't mind my asking?

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:47 am
Peasant

Well, the Fleshweaver is good because it's basically a PVP blood staff without the 20% casting speed increase on blood spells, and with the deep wound bonus. Having the 20% speed increase hurts more than it helps because if you're joining in a spike with Vamp Gaze on a monk, you don't want it to speed up your cast so your timing is off.

My in-game name is Pushing It

I'm one of Bravo's guildmates if you didn't figure that out

Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:58 am
Minor Diety

I didn't, tbh. :) And ok, sounds logical...I'm looking for items with super skill recharge too, for my mesmer. But he's not anyway near 1337 yet so it's not urgent. :roll:

- Coach

Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:53 am
Felix Rex

well, I got another bludgeoner and another razorstone. Not that I'm complaining...but that makes 2 and 3 of each that I have, respectively. :p I sure wish wroth would drop something for me. Or malinon. Or anyone else, for that matter. :p

Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehehe...I'm thinking you're waiting just as much on the auction house as I am. To sell off excess greens or get rid of uber rares that I don't use but can't be bothered to sell in LA or ToA. :roll:

On the bright side: I've been doing some inventory work and cleaned out a LOT of space. I ran my collection of weapons mods against the list of max/min mods on guildwiki and sold off at least half of what I had because it was way below the max. Mostly kept stuff like poisonous bowstrings, icy hammer hafts, etc., things that don't have a max or min modifier. And +4 armor things...just below the max (+5) but it should sell...I hope. :P

Now I need to get my ele backup armor for different specialties...which is gonna cost me cos I seem to have made the worst rune+armor combination choices around. :roll: Ah well..;what else am I gonna do with my money anyway?

- Coach

Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:34 am
Felix Rex

Yea, that's a good idea...maybe I'll chew up a bit of my money by outfitting my ele. We could run some water + air ele combos or something, just for the hell of it.

I'm so bored. :( I wish I could find a reliable (cheating) way to beat DNKP.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

heh I need the auction too. The GWG auction is ok but you really need an in-game one to reach all customers.

I've been making it so main account stores all normal materials (since I play that more, and those are gained more, I need to sell them more often) and also my dyes. Then in my second account I store up my rare materials and max damage mods/greens/golds. Makes it a bit easier to keep things sorted out.

Plus if there are things I know certain chars want, I store them there. E.g. Pev has her trapping rod/offhand, extra bow, pumpkin head, antlers and a few quest items in the bottom 10 slots of her inventory. She also has the next 10 slots filled with expert salvage and superior id kits. My monk has some blue and silver dyes (as i intend to make light blue dye for her final armour) and a Divine Favour sup rune at the bottom of her inventory.

I need to get my chars finished. I know what I want for them all, which armour, what colour, what runes, but I just gotta get 'em there. And I just can't be arsed farming at the moment.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2