It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
a GW video 
Felix Rex

Hmmm...anyway...I have a small stack of candy canes now. I may make a run tonight with Shiny for the imp cave....though just 2 of us plus henches tends to get rough. I may try that elemental thing though.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i made 3 runs outside nolani and gathered 40 skulls, so 40 candy canes. managed to run to the caves ok. Nice set up inside the cave; all imps in the middle with 2 ice golems and one mountain troll... actually not so nice. imps and golems no problem... troll... yuck. I could either have dryders on and get slaughtered by the imps before i killed the troll, or i could have ele res on and get slaughtered by the troll (60dmg per hit). So me and ox are gonna try a 2 man run, so he can take out the troll(s) for me, and we can both slaughter imps.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Which worked, btw....we can do it with the two of us without too many problems. :) Apart from a few problems at the imp cave effortlessly too. With another war or a running ele (heh) it'd be a piece of cake.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:25 am
Felix Rex

I guess I could change my ele secondary to warrior or ranger and pick up running skills. But then I wouldn't get the elemental stance thing. :p Of course, at the rate we're going, we won't hook up again until the season is over.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

well, there are now rumours that the ice imps outside grotto drop them. There have been NO screenshots, and only 3 or 4 posts about this, so I think I'll make 10 runs there, and if nothing drops, pass it off as a hoax.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

well, that's easy....no running required. I'd be willing to make a try at that. Those are some massive imp spawns, though.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehe but i think i can handle them (warning: 30mb, windows media player) Figured I'd just use my space as I *think* its good for another month, so link may go down in a couple weeks :P

Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

good vid...I need to try some more pwnage. :)

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Pevil's video now available at http://pevil.clankiller.com/iceimps.wmv

Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

After another unfruitful solo cleanup of the entire ice cave (trolls are easy once you get the regen from the shrine...if not they're hard but doable at 0% dp)., I wisely decided to stop farming there alone. It's just too boring and doesn't make me anything...however, I will help out Pev or anyone else should they like me too, at least I have someone to talk to then. :roll:

I might farm again once the craze is over and the drops are back to norma, but still....5-6 runs and nothing, not even a drop for other persons. Sucks.

- Coach

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:02 am
Minor Diety

well i'm just hoping they continue to drop. I won't be around tonight like I planned. I'm now being dragged out by Mole to go out with one of his friends from work. *sulk*

edit: just found out, they're staying as drops! yay!

Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

anyway, I was bored, so here:

Death Metal Monks
~1MB

Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I had my war on my 2nd account logged in on a Dwayna district to get the hat, and logged my ranger Pev into a Grenth district (well come on, antlers would suit ranger best :P hehe).

So now I have a ranger with a pumpkin and antlers, a monk with a pumpkin and a warrior with a santa hat! hehe.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I haven't got any of the xmas stuff except the candy sword...which kinda sucks. ;)

Nice vid yeah...those your monks? Btw, me getting kicked off last night was because of my crappy internet, but you figured that out I suppose.

- Coach

Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next