It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
a GW video 
Felix Rex

here's a vid of my new ele ettin farmer. :)

http://clankiller.com/stuff/ele_ettin_farming_ftw.wmv

Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

wow very nice satis, care to post the build so my ele can try it out when she reaches that far?

Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'll get fraps up and running some time soon...I want to post sexy vids too. :cry: But I reckon my ele farmer isn't doing as well as Satis' one, tbh. With a little tweaking I should get there tho. I'm probably gonna drop earthquake, with its long casting time and exhaustion it doesn't weigh up against other spells. There are enough close-range damage monster spells with (near) instant casting.

- Coach

Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:55 am
Felix Rex

yea....I'm pretty good against ettins. The stupid caromi tengu bastards still whoop my ass. :/ Cheat ass mesmers. :p

Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok, I filmed a series of (fairly short) videos from my run in the new UW/HoH area. This is starting in area 3...the first two areas are pretty dull. At area 3 it gets very, very pretty.

http://clankiller.com/stuff/area3_HoH.wmv 3.32MB
http://clankiller.com/stuff/HoH_1.wmv 2.42 MB
http://clankiller.com/stuff/HoH_2.wmv 2.38 MB
http://clankiller.com/stuff/HoH_3.wmv 3.38 MB

These are 4 of the videos...there are more, but I haven't felt like converting them yet.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Awesome vids already these...makes me wanna join an IWAY group and kick some ass in the hall of heroes.

Hey, we really, really need to specify a date and time that we can all get together for something like this. My exams are over on thursday anyway.

I have been trying to get the remaining SF missions done, but I keep getting stuck over the Oro mission. Farming groups, sure, but groups that actually do the mission? not many...not many good ones anyway. And I need to beat it to get to Final Assault. (and kick the forge master's ass)

- Coach

Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:07 am
Felix Rex

I can help you out with an Oro group, if I'm around. I've beaten it with my monk and my necro, I believe. A good Oro group should beat the mission, though...I mean, it's part of the green farm. Any group that quits before you get that far isn't much of a group. :) That's how I beat it.

Anyway, if we could get Mole's lazy ass online, we'd have enough people for a good core group. I could even do the gear tanking so you can play your ele or necro.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe, yeah, it were some pretty lame groups. But it just sucks to find a good group as a tank, even this weekend when deldrimor had 6 districts. Tanks are easy to come by, apparently, and I don't feel like selling myself as "experienced tank lfg". :roll:

And I'd rather have you monking, SS'ing or anything while my war cleans up the Oro etc missions tbh. Just so my war can FINALLY start final assault. I'm sure I'll find a group more quickly as an echo nuker or spiter/MM. :)

EDIT: and yeah, Mole's a bum. :P :wink:

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:03 am
Minor Diety

Mole aint gonna get online, I can tell you that now. You'll probably be lucky to see him on GW again. And ox, how dare you think of selling yourself to an IWAY team!

whore :P

Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

that's cool...I play a BADASS bonder. We could bring along shiny either for SS or monkey healing, or MM I guess....Pev could barrage or something. Ox is the meat shield. We'd have to probably pick up one or two more people for damage purposes.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

bah stuff barrage, mass degen/interupt build all the way

Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

what's your degen build? The order of the day is mass damage....if you can do that with degen, that's cool by me.

Necro has a great elite...virulence. Anyone suffering from a condition gets hit with disease, poison and weakness. So if someone puts a bleed on em, I can drop teh rest....I know the disease catches to all nearby baddies too...not sure if the rest do. :) The degen is great.

Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Poison + Conjure Phantasm + Bleed (if moving or knockeddown) + interupts. Or I go Poison + Conjure + Bleed from pet but that takes away all my interupt skills. Works quite nicely if i go farming with 3 or 4 henchies so with you guys pounding away too it should be good. And if I fail to interupt Mark of Protection, its doing constant damage to the monks. Poison stops them healing coz they're always Mend Ailment. hehe.

It's that or I can go R/E and use Conjure Flame along with lots of ranger +dmg skills/fire skills to do over 200 dmg per shot.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

While cleaning up my HD, reorganizing my file structure and formatting my HD i found an old vid I took of me clearing the Ice imp cave after Shiny and Satis died; including me tackling a group of a lvl 24 ice golem and 8 imps or something.

It's 50 mb or something...so I'll need to find a space to host it first :/ and quality isn't all that, but you can see the 1514354564 "-0" dmg signs, hehe. ;)

EDIT: I found a way to host it, i'll use rapidshare. Stay tuned for a link.

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:44 pm
Minor Diety

http://rapidshare.de/files/15844212/Gw_ ... 5.mpg.html

Hope you enjoy it. :)

- Coach

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next