It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
a GW video 
Felix Rex

Post a GW video
Here's a (very short) video of Ox and I doing some -60 DP pwnage of some imps. It's only 30 seconds and I've been playing around with the wmv encoder. :p

~3.3MB

impage

Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heheh, cool stuff :D Too bad I don't feature more prominently ;) jk
I love the soundtrack and the quality.

We should do this more often if we're doing something cool...just as a testament to our skillz. :twisted:

- Coach

Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:36 am
Felix Rex

yea....I now have teh ability to capture longer vids without the fraps logo, so I can do whatever now. I'd be more than happy to do some more vid capping.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

:) cant see wtf is going on there with all the action/music. All i can make out is Satis' pansy charater and Ox getting pwned in the corner. :)

Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:33 pm
Felix Rex

hah, bastard. We'll take your little noob ass over there and see how you do. 8-)

Anyway, not really related, but check out this screen. New armor, or graphical glitch? I'm leaning toward the latter....there hasn't been much of a cry for chrome warrior skirts that I know of.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

probably a glitch; can't see it in subsilver and im too lazy to change theme just fo ryou pic, but i had a similar thing with my ranger where she went icy scales! I have pics if you want me to show you :P

cool vid. i use fraps, however i'll be losing my hosting soon (can't afford to renew it)

Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

well, I can host files for you. only problem is getting them to me so I can put em online. Anyway, if you need something like that let me know. I have tons of disk space available to me.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, it's the same thing that happened to you, pev.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

hehe thanks Satis. i should do some more vids...

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

ok....if you don't have my msn, I'll pm it to you. You'll have to get me when I'm at home, of course.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

cool, dont have it yet so pm away! just got a vid that i need to edit, of me owning imps whilst ox lies there dead. typical ox ;) haha.

the imps were taking the piss. we were farming for the icy dragon sword... one drops ox a fiery one... bastards. hope it melted the lil bugger

Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Anyway...IDS...are they going away after wintermas, or are they staying? I hope the latter...it doesn't look likely that I'll be able to loot one any time soon. Not to mention that farming is pretty damned boring.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

not sure. no one knows. of course people are saying they'll go away because they want to charge a lot for them. Personally I think they'll stay. Went on another 2 runs tonight, one with ox and henchies, one with ox and 2 of my guildies. no icy either time :(

Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh, yeah, it was mildly depressing. :/ I've been there like waht, 5-6 times and not once did I even see it drop for anyone else. We did have a Fiery Dragon Sword drop there, of all places... :roll: Fate laughing us in the face, I guess.

Btw, pev totally owned in there...she took out 7 imps on her own and such, pretty cool!! I copied her trick and changed secondary mes for a while lol, just to get the elemental resistance stance...it rocks against the imps, like totally. Ele res has a big bonus against elements and a relatively big penalty on armor vs. physical attacks, so it works awesome against them as they only elemental damage. Their regular attacks are 0 dmg, their spears 17 and their maelstroms 6 at a time. Bring it on!! ;)

I'm pretty sure the physical resistance skill of the mes could be useful when farming SF, too. (basically it's ele res but in reverse, bonus vs physical, pentalty on elemental damage) I don't think there even are enemies that use elemental attacks apart from the random ice golem or boss. So w00t. :)

- Coach

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:48 pm
Minor Diety

1. I'm gonna start bringing along something like Greater Conflagration; (think thats the right one). Basically, whichever spirit I need to bring, what it does is convert all Physical damage into Elemental... combine that with a constant ele res running... makes for an easier run to the cave.

2. Apparently the average is working out at around 20 runs per IDS... we go ta long way to go

3. I'm gonna collect many singed gargoyle skulls (1 skull = 1 candy cane), get tons of canes, and I'm going soloing today. For quite a few hours. hehe. I have the day off so I have around 5 1/2 hours while Mole is at work. So *hopefully* I can get a few of 'em... or even one would be nice ;)

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next