It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The Funny Guild Wars Thread (renamed) 
Felix Rex

dude, the quality on that is horrible. Besides..it wasn't really funny. It's only funny when Ox gets pwned. :twisted:

btw, what're you using for video capture?

Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, bastard. And the video is mainly meant as proof that I pwnd that boss good on my own. :P

That run was so awesome, so much good loot (all for Pev, though :/ ) and so much fun...by the end we were all 60% dp and just messing around, so basically you're playing like you're a lvl 8 with really nice skills. :roll: Worked pretty well tbh.

Too bad we couldn't catch on tape what was the most glorious part: me taking on a bone fiend (50% health), 2 stone summit rangers and bossie Thorgal Bludgeonhammer (all +- max health) on my own. :twisted: It was a bitch (constantly using healing sig at first) but alternating my ripostes, gladiator's stance and attacks I managed to stay alive while slowly taking health away from the rangers...then when they went down the "slug it out" contest with thorgal started, hehehe. We were afraid that it'd be a status quo (both healing faster than the other can damage), but when I timed my disrupt attack properly I could mess up his healing sig and slowly take him down...

The funniness was in the fact that I was singlehandedly owning 3-4 opponents, no mean feat in GW, and when i FINALLY get the boss down he drops a green -warrior- item for my partner in crime who died before the fight was halfway, hehehe. :roll: Typical. ;)

Might not seem funny now, but I was laughing my ass off back then...pull of a truly heroic stunt, and this is your reward lol. I love it. :D

- Coach

Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:22 pm
Minor Diety

heh I use FRAPS. Fraps isn't the reason the vid is crappy. The reason its crappy is coz i compressed it too much ;) I'll re-upload a better one sometime maybe.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I used fraps a long time ago...when I had it running, it would lag the shit out of me. Is that still the case, or is it lighter weight now?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

depends really. Sometimes i run it and don't know I'm running it. Other times its all jerky. Before I upgraded it did lag up my games a fair bit. But then I was only using it with Sacred anyway, which is laggy enough on its own due to memory leaks

Apparently gamecam is better but i couldn't find the free download for it. i have the full version of fraps

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I may need to check that out. Record some Satis pwnage for everyone to wonder at. :P

Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol just wish I'd recorded your 'heroic' nosedives today... especially that one with Alesias apparent hatred of you. Guess monks and necros don't get on well ;)

Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2