It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Clankiller Guild Wars group 
Felix Rex

Post Clankiller Guild Wars group
So, the idea's been thrown out to begin a Clankiller Guild Wars group. I've got 3 advanced (like, finished the game) characters, and Shiny has 4, so just the two of us should be able to powerlevel virtually anyone pretty quickly. We can then go through the harder portiions of the game, the part where all the retards have pissed me off to the point I hate grouping with people.

Anyway, Shiny and I are in GMT -6. We would be available Saturday and Sunday, probably. Not too late this weekend, since we're probably going to Oktoberfest. :p

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

heh well i'll be available whenever. Cept sunday might be bit dodgy as Mole's parents are coming up, but you should be asleep then anyway :P

Anyhoo I have a lvl 20, a lvl 11 and a lvl 6ish, so whatever works.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Erh...I have a lvl 2 warrior. :P lol. No matter, I'll run the bitch-ass areas with you guys if I can. (I mean, of the game allows me to) Don't be put off by my erh, rash style tho. What's the name of that area in UO again Pev? Super-hard thing where I stumbled in and you guys had to save my ass, almost getting all of us killed. :roll:

Anyhoo, I got only 10 hours so don't expect me to be a permanent member. :( For now. I might buy the game as a whole, who knows. I don't know if it's 10 hours of gameplay of 10 hours of real time tho...I seriously hope the former. :D

So, what, who, where, when? I'm up for it all day today...

- Coach

Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:46 am
Minor Diety

rofl was it Doom you went to? I think it was. Where you're only supposed to go with a large group of maxed characters on the payshard, on our shard you can get away with just one or two maxed characters, but ox certainly doesn't stand a chance ;)

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hehe...is Ox still in noob land? Anyway, I'm up for it today...will be available in about 3 hours.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

im gonna get him through academy in a little while. just been playing it, got him to lvl 3 and got myself a mesmer/monk to lvl 3 to help him out. both gonna eat then if you're around we're gonna come over to ascalon city, along with moles lvl 6 monk.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

hrmm....I was around for a couple hours. Saw Pevil, but she was afk or something. I just got bored of levelling my necro and quit. :p Maybe another day...heading to Oktoberfest in a bit.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Sorry Satis...we didn't know your character name so couldn't hail you. :(

My char is a warrior/necro btw. Prolly the worst combo ever but hey. :P Also, my warrior is a freaking midget. I figured it'd rock as every 12-yr old made his warrior supertall....and there'd be the midget ownz0r.

Anyhoo, see you around on there in a bit...look out for Rinox The Terrible on there. Enjoy Oktoberfest.

Hey Pev, Mole...where are you guys? :( not on msn!

- Coach

Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:24 pm
Minor Diety

Lol, we were both very tired, and you took a long time to return so we retired to bed.

And Wa/N is pretty good. Look at it this way. The warrior is good in close combat, and then he can summon himself some minions to make him even more powerful!

Like in the dungeon Shame on UO? Remember that Ox?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:48 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

was i in Ascalon City? If so, I wasn't AFK, I was trying to get ox from Ashford Abbey to Ascalon. However instead of pressing M and travelling to district 8, he ended up in the catacombs ;)

Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:54 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol, sounds like Ox. I don't know where you were...just saw you on my friend's list and sent you a tell. You didn't respond, so I figured you were afk.

Anyway...my newest character is Satisia Abomination. All the rest are in the character name sticky.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Bastards :P I just didn't realize how to get there and was watching the main map all the time. :P Anyhoo, see if we can get something running in the next week. I'll have time, uni only starts in a week or 2. :)

- Coach

Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:56 pm
Felix Rex

yea, just let me know. I've been playing Satisia quite a bit lately...got her from level 7 to level 11. :p

Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

ah lol sorry then satis. coulda been doing anything really. musta just missed it ;) hehe.

Maybe once moles computer gets up and running we'll all be able to *finally* get together.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:01 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

no worries. I'm actually enjoying levelling my necro now...necros rock once you get em to a decent level. But, once more, I'm finding it hard to find a decent group. It seems like everyone either wants to 'farm' or sell what they farmed by spamming spatial. The developers seriously need to institute an auction house.

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next