It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Clankiller Guild Wars group 
Minor Diety

Oh, I forgot btw: the lvl 24 ice golems seems to be random, in the ice cave. I did two other solo runs there where I cleared the entire cave (some imps near the ice beast one time tho, but bleh) and there were no ice golems. or wait, there was one, in a group with imps outside. But I could handle that, I have interrupt skills for melee and distance (mes skill) now so that I can stop them. :) So as long as it's not three of them in one group I can micro-manage their rust, hehe. But I still think it sucks...why do they handicap wars and not rangers? :P

- Coach

Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:44 am
Felix Rex

I think Rangers are handicapped regardless. :p

Anyway...ok then...screw you about the bears sucking...bears pwn. And screw you about your absorption too, ya whore.

Mainly, I'm bored in GW. Really bored. I'm just doing missions with noobs to help them out. We did Riverside like 2-3 times last night just for the xp for our pets and to be nice. I can't remember if it was twice or thrice.

*cry

Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol...you sound like an addict that doesn't even love his dope anymore. :P ;) But seriously, we'll get down to doing SF and all that jazz. We just need a date, and my friggin exams to end...well, I can afford to play later for a bit still but I got a week packed with exams coming up, so that's gonna be a bitch.

Btw, I ran (fought, rather) my necro to all the towns and missions (except seeker's passage) in the desert tonight, and did the mission in the left bottom. The easy one where you need to keep a ghost alive for 10 mins...then attempted the chrystals mission, and got pwned. I'll do those tomorrow when I can. And still n00b armor, of course. :D But I found the monks like you a lot better when you're feeding them enegry, so they focus healing on me. Muahhaah.

- Coach

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:57 pm
Minor Diety

Mainly, I'm bored in GW. Really bored.

ditto.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:44 am
Felix Rex

Derf, you have no reason to be bored. I've done every quest in the game, most of them several times. Until you've said the same, you've just lost your will. WEAK! heh....

Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol. so anyone who doesnt complete KOTOR 2 is a weakling?

Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:53 am
Felix Rex

hey, I tried, but like KOTOR 1, unless you went a specific build, you get owned in certain parts. Poor design decisions stymied my efforts, not laziness. :)

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

if i remember correctly, you said it was boring.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:43 pm
Minor Diety

So, my necro made it to (and past) Drok's, got the max armor, did the first mission in the shiverpeaks, and then Satis and Shiny came over and helped me out with Iron Mines of Moladune...and the mission was bugged. Sucks!!

Still wondering if I'm gonna do it again or just make my way to Thunderhead. I got everything infused and capped all the elites there by now, heh. :roll:

- Coach

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:30 am
Minor Diety

hey ox, if ya still stuck at aurora when i get my necro and ele there, gimme a yell ;)

Well, Im back. Ox, you bitch, gimme a sup absorb ;) Just been reading my guild forums, seems the pvp weekend has started so, er... i'll see you guys online ;) woooooot!

oh and yes, i did get the monk boss. i didnt have to kill him though; in fact when i was told to get on the boat, there was still the boss and around 6 or 7 normal enemies left alive :P

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I like the new intro screens. :) I like how all my characters are on pedestals, as they should be. heh. So....when we doing final assault or whatever? I guess I could help you guys finish the game with all your chars too.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

i likey the new intro screen too. Loaded it up and was like wtf? wow!

Assassin runs in a cool way, and her 8 skills youg et given are pretty cool, so my fears there are rested (not tried her in combat yet but beat up the dummies on the intro island). The rit... ooooh tried a rit/mo... gonna beVERY cool. Love her spirits, all shackled up and tortured... man i want this game! lol.

Think I preferred the old char select, but this one works. The new char create is better.

As for existing chars:
Warrior: at augury, needs to do all 3 missions/ascend/finish game
Monk: at Sanctum Cay, needs onwards
Ele/Nec: Both at Yaks
Mesmer: At Nolani

edit: just played about 10 random arenas with the default A/W... fun :D hehe. Ri/Mo seems to be a nice healer (though I think Mo/Ri would still be better). Had 1 flawless victory and 2 normal victories, not too bad for me ;) 3 kills in my first match, hehe. Assassin is gonna lead to some very interesting builds. For example, the default you're best using them in this order (scuse me for not knowing all the names:P):
Mirrored Stance: Hex foe and for 23 seconds any stance they use, you will also
Lead attack (unsure of name): Hits for +17, if foe is hexed, cripples them for 13 seconds (good for runners, we came across one and this sorted them out nicely after i sprinted to reach them)
Off attack (has to follow a lead attack): Hits for +whatever, causes bleeding
Dual attack (has to follow a dual attack): again a +hit

I like the fact you have to go Lead, Off, Dual. It leads to some interesting stuff. E.g. in your build you could have a res, a stance, an escape/self heal, a lead attack, 2 offs and 2 duals so that depending on the situation you could 'spam' the same 3 skills over and over. Definately gonna be fun, but I just don't have the faction to unlock many skills. I have 1290 after today, enough for one skill... so I'm gonna be waiting for PvE to actually check any different skills, but I do intend to continue pvping this weekend with the assassin and ritualist templates.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

cool, sounds good. I just have one problem with factions.

It releases in March.
The same month as Oblivion.

So...I'll probably disappear into Tamriel and not actually get to play any factions for a month or three. But hey, that mens you guys can help me level. :)

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

it doesn't release in march, its 2nd quarter 2006, its just all the shops are saying 31st march because it was originally 1st half 2006, and 31st march is mid-way. unless they officially announced it this week. a lot of people are thinking they'll release it on the anniversary of the game coming out. I'm hoping its early but also hoping its late, coz I want Oblivion too!

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hell, when Obliviob hits, I'll be drowning in my own private Tamriel myself. :P Screw GW and anything then. ;) hehehe...but I am anxious of chapter II nevertheless. Even if assassin and ritualist don't seem to appeal an awful lot to me. Perhaps a war/rit can make a great farmer tho.

Anyway Satis, post a pic of your IDS ya bitch. I wanna see it again. :P

- Coach

Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next