It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Clankiller Guild Wars group 
Felix Rex

I've seen chests drop gold armors. Not very often, granted, but I've seen it.

btw, kinda funny, Ox...I was there with my necro and capped feast of corruption on Sunday. I was with a full group of henchies, tho...and still got pwned by those huge groups of stone summit. At least I got the cap.

BTW, that skill cap is pretty damned nice. Suffering to get everyone hexed, then feast and everyone takes ~120 damage. Of course, I think SS is better. :p

Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, you ho...I was hoping to set up a capping group there sometime, cos yeah, it's HARD. And my necro can't run pas those mobs, hehe.

I like the concept of having to get that skill in a bad-ass area tho. I've also capped Soul Leech yesterday in the outskirts of Abbadon's mouth...was a pain. You still need it? or the monk elite there? If so, give me a nudge and we'll go there...cos the monk boss didn't show when I went. :( (Restore Condition is the elite)

did you get the chests btw? Or didn't bother.

- Coach

Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:45 am
Felix Rex

I didn't know there were chests...I got slaughtered by the stupid stone summit and got annoyed...if I'd known they were there, I probably would've been more persistent.

As for the skills, sure, I'll do it. I don't think I have either. I thought soul leach was on perdition rock, tho.

Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Heh, one of the chests is like 20 metres away from the necro wurm boss. :)

And cool about the capping...soul leech is in abbadon's mouth, I capped it yesterday. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it on Perdition rock, and I got 3 different necro elites from there. (Wither, Tainted Flesh, Lingering Curse)

EDIT: nice list here

http://www.xennon.co.uk/eliteskills/

- Coach

Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:54 am
Minor Diety

Which area's hard? Snakes Dance? Coz if you ever need help, gimme a yell with my ranger, she has no probs there and I tend to get some nice drops too.

Speaking of which I was on with my Warrior today, doing dunes of despair (damned wurms killed the mission 3 times for me but don't matter; at lvl 16 I don't expect it to be easy with henchies anyway ;)) and i got a Gold clean Composite Bow (15>enchant) and 2 gold armours (both crappy majors but thats not the point ;))

Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lucky git! :P hehe...well, I can't complain either, I got 2 gold armors from the chest too...and a few purple weapons. All major runes and crap tho. :(

And pev, I was referring to Dreadnough's Drift...it's a really small area between Snake's Dance and Lornar pass. And freaking hard. :/ As in, stone summit bands of 15 ppl hard. :cry: (with all sorts of enemies, golems, heretics, dolyaks, carvers, ganshers and rangers in there *cries more*)

Still, if you're lucky you can run past most of them and grab the free loot. Still waiting for a gold weapon to drop from the lost strongbox though. :(

- Coach

Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:29 am
Minor Diety

yeah i went there the night you posted. Took a full group of henchies and my pet. We did ok most of the way, only died in Deadnoughts. You know if you go to the eastern bit, you can go up or downhill, well downhill everything kept aggroing at once, but eventually wiped them out easily enough.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Hehe...yeah, the part with three dolyaks is pretty rough tho. Me and Satis were there yesterday to cap an elite for me, and to practice our curse 1337ness on large bands. :) That was some serious fun...only the suck-ass dolyaks putting MoP on the summit guys sucked. :roll:

But we got them eventually...fun fun. Nothing good from the chests there tho. :(

- Coach

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:04 am
Felix Rex

we've come to the conclusion that dual curse necros with complimenting skills are total pwnage. Still need a tank and a monk, of course, but the damage output is phenomenal.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

My mes is lvl 20 and at the Ice Caves of Sorrow. :) So near the end, basically...finally got Drok armor, and did the entire superior rune shabang on top of that. Cost me a lot of cash, I keep forgetting how expensive it is. But, on the bright side, now my mes, necro and ele all have full-blow equipment. (barring sup vigor but whatchagonnado) War was perfect a while ago, only his shield and sword could be better.

Two things:

-a male mesmer looks very, very gay in drok armor :(
- maxed fast casting is sweeeeet. I have a vision (one of them divine ones) of my mes taking ele secondary, then some energy-max boosting skill and a necro battery on my side for continuous blood ritual/BiP! Can you say: 1-second meteor storms? :twisted:

Btw, sorry I'm not on too late anymore Satis and Shiny...I just am trying to sleep at better and earlier times, to see if that improves my still so-so general condition. :/

- Coach

Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:20 pm
Felix Rex

Anyway, I've been working on Shiny's new Ele, as well as my own Mes and occasionally my ranger (still in presear). Shiny and I are playing our new Mes's exclusively together....dual messing is kinda cool. I just wish I had more skills. Low level characters can be...frustrating.

Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I feel that...I still have crap skills at lvl 20 :( And I'm spending all my skill points on cap sigs when they're still cheap. :twisted: Anyway, hope to see you guys in-game soon...I just spent two-three days crashing around at ppl's places so I haven't had much time to play, or sleep. :?

- Coach

Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20