It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Coming up... 
Minor Diety

Acquired a doom III beta, graphically speaking pretty absurdly impressive so far. :/

- Coach

Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:25 pm
Minor Diety

Seen some screenies. Looks quote freaky, especially that "thing" with the upside-down head.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:56 am
Minor Diety

How come ya don't like the Xbox? or are you just an anti console-ist?

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Everyone above 13 should be anti-console lol ;) :P You can make a much better, and most importantly, upgradeable "console" by investing in a basic power pc in a shuttle case. Shuttles own. Too poor to put my money into it myself atm tho. :/ Got some money riding on Milan-San Remo saturday, with a bit of luck i'll get a good result. :)

- Coach

Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:02 am
Minor Diety

Yeah, consoles stink. You can use a computer for gaming and usefull things, and consoles only for games with uglier graphics.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:14 am
Marquis

Ox you ever played Halo on the Xbox? So good...

Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:03 pm
Felix Rex

Ever played Halo on the PC? So much better. :P

Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:04 am
Felix Rex

actually, yea, it got really really repetitive. And the plot was pretty lame. And I got tired of them recycling level architecture. So yes, Halo did suck.

I got Battlefield: Vietnam. Pretty cool game. Significantly more deadly than 1942.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Idd...mch more confusing total warfare thing...could be a sniper just about anywhere, and cool music. :)

- Coach

Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:38 am
Felix Rex

yep. The snipers are irritating. I really like the helicopters. They freakin' rock.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, i don't seem to be able to decently get one of those things in the air...controls are too difficult for me. :( I can fly a plane, though. I suck, but at least i can keep it in the air. But they do rule, the heli's, there's nothing cooler than flying to a spawnpoint with music blasting, two men at gunner positions and some on the ledge, so impressive. :o

I fought the law and the law won...;)

- Coach

Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:43 pm
Felix Rex

lol. Damn laws. I seem to always end up on the VC side, damnit. RPG kicks some ass, though. Piloting the chopped is easy. Just remember NOT to use the mouse to change direction. Use the step left/step right keys to actually turn the chopper. After that it's easy (at least for me). Not that I'm an expert, but I can fly without crashing. heh.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:29 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Thanks for the tip, i suppose that was what i was doing wrong; using the mouse. With the planes it works fine so i didn't figure it'd be the problem.

I usually end up VC too, in fact. I think my playing style suits them better, i suck at virtually any vehicle apart from land transport and boats so all the fancy US equipment (heli's, planes and whatnot) is lost on me if i don't get picked up. Ooh, and i like the scooters, nothing like speeding between ruins on a civil map. (as opposed to a fly/jungle map) I also like the VC engineer's mortar. :twisted:

Btw, what do you think of the US heavy assault guys? They have that supa-dupa rambo gun, but their anti-tank weapons just plain suck. :/ It's absurdly hard to shoot something out of the sky with that grenade launcher.

- Coach

Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:21 pm
Minor Diety

Splinter Cell 2 has been out for some days now, and it absolutely owns :D just thought i'd let you guys and gals now

- Coach

Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next