It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Conan: Exiles 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Conan: Exiles
haha like it. Looks much like my tactic for dealing with everything at the moment!

I met up with Peltz yesterday morning who showed me round the southern base. I can take things out of workstations but can't open doors or interact with pets/thralls until I'm clanned up. Peltz also talked me through getting pets and thralls so I have a gazelle, 3 shale backs and 2 hyenas growing. A strong (black kappa?) thing spawned near my base and murdered me nicely but I managed to run in circles until it aggroed on something else so I could get my stuff back.

This morning 1 of the hyenas had randomly disappeared out of the pen. Got the other pets out and they're guarding my tiny shack now. And my final deed was to find a foal so that's currently growing in southern base. I lost connection 3 times in half an hour today then when the connection finally got stable it started to jitter instead. I think your server wants me dead.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:01 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Hmm, strange. I bounced the server this morning (my morning) so maybe that'll help. I actually took a round-about way to get from our north base to our south base and found your pen and house. Very cute! Are you wanting any help, like gear or a horse or anything? I'd rather not over-power you by giving you a really high-end thrall since that'd probably be boring, but that's really your choice.

BTW, if you run into Peltz again, he should be able to invite you to the clan (I think). Just hold e and there should be an invite to clan option. Regarding getting murdered by our pets, don't worry... this is a PvE server, they can't hurt you. You won't be able to access chests and doors though I think.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

But once Pev and Shiny have their monster armada, we'll definitely petition to turn on the pvp to see the awesome server-crashing armada collide :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:21 pm
Minor Diety

Oh you found it haha, well done! It won't be a permanent base of course but it works for now. I would just hang out at southern base but if a sandstorm occurs I can't get in anywhere.

I will get a pet obsession, you've been warned. I'm not sure it's your server that kicks me to be honest, I think it's Funcom themselves as it usually takes some time to get back to the server list once I get booted. I know my connection is fine as I've had no issues whilst watching videos at the same time or being logged into UO with no drop.

Yeah I don't really want high levelled stuff yet, it's fun getting the power creep. I do have access to some slightly better but still basic weapons and armour down in southern base so that's good.

Time to jump in and see if my horse is grown yet :)

Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Oh, you found a horse already. Damn, great job. Anyway, shout out if you want or need anything from us. Until then, enjoy... and hopefully your connection issues don't continue.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I will do! I jumped on very quickly last night to get the horse; it wasn't ready when I first posted even though it had been 9 hours. I think maybe we lost an hour or so when you restarted perhaps? Not sure. My other pets were still around though they'd gone back to where they started, so the gazelle was back at southern base and my shalebacks and hyena were by my taming pen instead of near my house. Moved gazelle and hyena back to the house this morning and put the horse down there too so we'll see if they're still around. Going to jump on now to sort a saddle out but won't be playing much as we're out at a friend's tonight.

Just jumped on, lost connection twice again in about 15 mins. I was looking at making saddles but you can't make hardened leather until you're level 60?! That's insane! So I wouldn't say no to a saddle :wink: My croc is now grown and helping to guard the house.

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:09 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

You can make a light saddle. Twine, iron and leather. The one with hardened leather gives the horse a bit more stamina to use.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:29 am
Minor Diety

Oh? Where do you make a light saddle? I don't think I noticed that in the saddlemaker. Is it just in your inventory?

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

So I don't have to read the entire thread: are you guys playing on a public server or on a private one? :P

- Coach

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:55 pm
Stranger

Private, Satis is hosting it.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 pm
Felix Rex

Pevil... the saddle options should just be in the saddle maker. If you don't see them maybe you don't have the right feats unlocked or something. We can certainly hook you up with a saddle, but we need to get you into the clan so we can get into your horse to equip it, or a chest to put it in there or something.

Rinox... yea, I'm hosting the server. I'd be happy to provide you with info so you can join, if you're so inclined. Not sure of the state of your gaming PC at this point, but the game was released in 2017, so it's not super high-end.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

There's actually an option described as low-end laptop mode.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm
Felix Rex

Good point. There may even be a 3d isometric view mod. :roll:

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

A quick pic taken during the mose awesome base fight.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 pm
Minor Diety

I like how he's glaring at you as he supermans past.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next