It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Conan: Exiles 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Conan: Exiles
I usually resort to YouTube videos to get a good idea of what stuff looks like. Also beware there are a bunch of DLC that are just to add armor, weapons, etc. Shiny and I have all the DLC, so if you see something you like, Shiny and I can make it and there's nothing to keep you from wearing it... you just can't build it yourself or repair it.

This video purports to have all the base game armor

Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

This is my biggest gripe with the game, constantly stuck in something. And the devs solution to this was a suicide button. I mean seriously, this is not the 80s anymore.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:04 am
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
I usually resort to YouTube videos to get a good idea of what stuff looks like. Also beware there are a bunch of DLC that are just to add armor, weapons, etc. Shiny and I have all the DLC, so if you see something you like, Shiny and I can make it and there's nothing to keep you from wearing it... you just can't build it yourself or repair it.

This video purports to have all the base game armor

Ah, like Ark in that sense where people can trade expansion dinos over to the base map for others. Cool.

Once I'm on the server Peltz I can kill you if you don't want to suicide. You know, friendly favour type thing :rifle:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

A moose decided to visit outer space. I first noticed it climbing a tree but it just kept going. Probably made it too because at one point it disappeared from view.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:43 pm
Felix Rex

Hey Peltz, there was a purge and some of your thralls were murdered by a 3-star rocknose. I salvaged the gear from your camel and stuck it in a chest in the tower near the gate. Several other people also salved gear from other dead thralls. If you need any help setting up a house/storage zone, we'll be happy to assist.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Well most of them seem to be alive. The camel bought it but the rest are mostly there. Seems like thugra died as well but he was a tribal anyway :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:40 am
Stranger

My thrall must've watched a bit too much anime. He followed me around exactly in that position and only in that position.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:50 pm
Felix Rex

I actually have that issue all the time. Some of these bugs are just really bizarre. Could be worse, though.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

There may be a wild Pevil on the server now. Just jumped on for an hour before work. You'll be pleased to know I spawned just as a sandstorm hit so I died within a minute of joining! I have a tiny little hut and a cooking spot set up now.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:37 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

lol, nice. Welcome to the server! I'm happy to report that death comes a little less frequently as you level. :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Satis wrote:
lol, nice. Welcome to the server! I'm happy to report that death comes a little less frequently as you level. :lol:

Uhuh, riiight :D.

There are some basic stuff at the southern base. Some tools and armor, just basic so you can actually explore but don't feel like a god among ants. Oh yeah, if you see humans they are 99,9% hostile and will attack.

Pev when you're online send a chat through steam. Not sure if our base is hostile to you though :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 am
Minor Diety

I suspected I saw your bases already on the map and steered clear in case a non-friended human would get skewered ;) Personally I just think your server is out to get me, I didn't die once yet on my sp game *sulks* It gave Niall a good laugh when I told him about my insta-death!

Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I tried to find your building but was unsuccessful.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:49 pm
Minor Diety

hehe it's only tiny. 2 foundations with a cooking spot outside. It's by a waterfall, that's all I'm saying. Don't want to spoil the hunt ;)

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Time-honored war-tactics for dealing with pesky skeletons.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next