It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Conan: Exiles 
Stranger

Post Re: Conan: Exiles
Well last night two people said they were experiencing problems of similar nature but I guess the high ping just amplifies it to the 'pain in the ass' level. I don't think a restart every day is necessary as it was fine for 2 days. Anyway I'll let you know how things progress after a restart.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:53 am
Stranger

It's back to normal after restart.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:08 am
Minor Diety

I will join, but not yet. I'm assuming my character stays in-game permanently on a server so it would be pointless joining right now as in theory I'm due elbow surgery next Tuesday and won't be able to game for a few weeks after it. I'm not holding out that it will happen since it's been cancelled 3 times in the last 2 months already but just in case...

Loving all the screenshots though! Particularly the "heavy" armour... hmmmm. Maybe female heavy armour is so called because it makes all the guys like lead? ;)

Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

It's a pve server with characters not staying in game world on leaving. At least it says so on server info.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:21 pm
Minor Diety

Ah that's good, I'll have to jump on then. Especially since surgery just got cancelled for the 4th time in 3 months.

I am a non-mic scrub though so hope you're all fine with me typing to you in-game :P

Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Haven't heard anybody on mic ingame. Perhaps in some other chat. Besides most of the time it's just me due to the time difference.

Server needs a restart again.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:00 am
Stranger

Satis I kinda destroyed the altar of Ymir. Was trying to move a torch and it chose the altar instead. Since i dont have that religion i cant rebuild it. The stuff that was left i put onto a pig next to the place the altar was at. The offering stuff were destroyed though.

Ah shit :D.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:45 am
Minor Diety

*Expects next set of pics from Satis to involve Peltz and the wheel of pain*

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Satis if you got a moment, the server needs a restart badly.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:47 pm
Felix Rex

Sorry, I don't read this forum as much as I should. I probably need to just restart the server regularly, but it's hard with Peltz and local people playing... there tends to be someone on most of the time and I don't want to just reboot it while you're in the middle of something dangerous.

Anyway yea, I can provide connection info if you need it, Pevil. Play whenever you want.. it's PVE and as Peltz mentioned, your body is removed from the world when you log out. We'll be happy to get you into the clan when you join and provide you with gear and stuff if you want, or leave you alone if not. Also available via in-game chat to help.

We do have a Discord server set up for voice. I don't run it, one of the other guys does, but I can provide invites if you guys want it. We'd love to have you in there... if you join, it'll make it a lot easier to coordinate doing stuff together with you. Just give me a shout.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

So finally some pics from the game. Mostly the weird stuff that I see once the server has been up for a few days.
Some from our small farming raid.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:46 am
Felix Rex

I can't believe we spent around 5 hours farming a single cave for an outfit. :roll: I was sad to see it can't be dyed, but it still looks pretty cool regardless.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Gotta love weird bugs. Especially random horizontal followers. Fit right in with your strip clubs I think. The tavern looks cool, it looks like something out of Oblivion actually. The gold outfit is what you spent 5 hours farming? Not much to it for 5 hours work! But then it does look like it's made from gold so probably worth it :mrgreen: I do need to jump on sometime soon and get figuring stuff out. I haven't been on it again since that first night I played but I have the server details now so I'll jump in sometime this week.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

The gold outfit is just something that Shiny can craft (out of gold bars, no less). The thing we camped the cave for was a variety of crocodile armor... I'm afraid I don't have any pictures. I really should start taking pictures of all the different armors, maybe even make a web page with it. It's surprisingly difficult to figure out what stuff in game looks like until you make it (and use up the sometimes-not-insignificant materials).

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

That would be pretty cool. I just had a look through the armour page of the wiki and there are maybe 10% of the sets with pictures, the rest are just text for the stats you get.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next