It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Fallout 76 
Stranger

Post Fallout 76

Your thoughts on the game? For now the more I read about it and the more I watch it the more I'm leaning towards 'bargain bin.'
Although with you guys, I'd buy it.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:30 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Fallout 76
Reviews/previews have not been particularly kind. It's definitely not a 0-day buy for me. Hell, I still haven't played the last Fallout game. :roll:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Are there any reviews yet? I just checked Metacritic and couldn't find any. I am a bit suspicious/cynical about this game as it sounds a bit like a cash grab, but the promotional material has been pretty ace. And in theory I don't dislike the idea of running around with friends in the Fallout universe and building homes and killign mutants. :P I'll keep an eye on this.

- Coach

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:32 pm
Minor Diety

Some gameplay and criticism:

- Coach

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 am
Minor Diety

After seeing some more reviews of Fallout 76 it's looking more and more like a (technical) clusterfuck. And a half finished cash grab.

Betheseda has been trying to placate the angry buyers with free merch...and then this happens:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/5/18128 ... rs-edition

Bethesda has been getting shittier and shittier over the past 10 years but this is really a new low. :-(

- Coach

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, definitely not jumping into this game until they get their crap worked out. Not surprising, though. I only just bought Fallout 4. :P

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I get it. I am waiting for the ultimate GOTY collector's remastered edition to come out with all the expansions and graphical overhauls so I can then finetune it further into a great game using mods. :roll: I still would very much like to play Skyrim again but they're never discounting the expansions AND have since released a sort of "revamped" version which you need to buy separately from the original game. Never again.

- Coach

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]