It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Green Man Gaming 
Felix Rex

Post Green Man Gaming
FYI, I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront through Green Man Gaming. They fucked up, oversold it, and as a result I wasn't able to start playing the game on release. I finally got my key about halfway through the day (on a day I'd taken off, no less). Recently, everyone that pre-ordered got a few days head-start on some free new content (Jakku maps). I didn't get access, and I'm sure it's for the same reason.

So... that is the first and last time I ever do business with Green Man Gaming. I suggest you guys think twice before dealing with them as well. BTW, they reportedly were going to compensate their customers by giving out a 30% off voucher to buy another game... but why the hell would I pay them more money? Besides, I never got any voucher. :roll:

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Green Man Gaming
Thanks for the heads up. :) I've bought games from them before, but only sporadically and never new games. I think that's maybe where you got screwed. :(

- Coach

Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]