It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
What are you playing now? 
Stranger

Post Re: What are you playing now?
The black flag is quite good.

Be well or Get Help!!

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:10 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, I have a friend that plays a lot of Assassin's Creed games, and he says Black Flag is one of the best in the series.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Are you gonna play it with a controller? :P

I find that for big console ports like these, a controller feels much more natural than using the (usually tacked on) keyboard controls.

- Coach

Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:46 am
Felix Rex

Nope. Mouse and keyboard for me. I dislike controllers. I actually don't even own a PC controller. I've got some Xbox 360, PlayStation and Wii controllers, but I don't think those work with computers.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I wouldn't know, I don't own a console. I have an Xbox 360 controller with an USB connector but I assume that's specifically built for PC. Would be uncharacteristic for a major company to make a controller available cross-platform when they can cash in twice by selling PC-specific controllers. :roll:

- Coach

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:08 am
Stranger

Finished Watch Dogs. Nothing special, can safely pass on this one.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am
Minor Diety

Didn't Satis quite like it? :)

Derf and I beat the "final boss" of Terraria btw, the Moon Lord. Took us a few tries, but with the right preparation we totally owned that bitch. :)

Now we're getting into the "ridiculously OP" area when it comes to materials and weapons, and there isn't really much more to do in terms of game progess so it's likely gonna taper off back to no Terraria levels for me. I still want to crush the guy one more time though, so Derf can build an insane flying mining machine.

- Coach

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 am
Felix Rex

Thought I'd update what I'm playing

World of Warships - I've gotten into this quite a bit more recently. It's free to play, though I may invest some money to open up additional berths for more ships. This is just a game where you do group vs. group pvp using naval warships from WWI and WWII, basically. I've focused on the US ships and currently have a tier 5 battleship and a tier 4 cruiser. There are also aircraft carriers and destroyers available. Due to an event going on, I recently got a free tier 7 japanese cruiser by completing some objectives (do x total damage with tier 4 or 5 ships, then score in the top 5 in your team for one battle).

Elite: Dangerous - just picked this up again. I'd completed my exploring, bought a new ship, and ran into some issues with the weapons. I came back after a bit and realized I'd just been dumb about the configuration, resolving that issue. :roll: At any rate, I expect to be playing this more in the near future as I figure out combat.

The Division - I play every few days and do a mission or two. If we can get 4 people together, we'll do something more in-depth. It's still fun, but mostly I'm killing time waiting for the next patch. That's supposed to make some very major changes that should make the game a lot more fun for me and Shiny.

Watch Dogs - I'm still working on the add-on campaign. I don't have much interest in the side missions due to how much of this stuff I did during the main campaign. I'm also more interested in other games lately, so this is kind of a back burner thing. I really just need to finish slogging through this so I can move on to something else. Especially since Watch Dogs 2 is coming out fairly soon.

Edge of Space - I picked this up a long time ago and started playing it on my laptop. It's kinda sorta like Terraria. Unfortunately, it appears that it was never really completed and has since been abandoned by the devs. There's a 'news' type page that loads every time you start the game that comes up with a 404 error. :roll: I'm enjoying it for now because it's different, but will probably eventually either run out of content or get otherwise bored.

One Finger Death Punch - This is fun, but only something to play for short periods when something more engaging is out of the question. It's basically stick kung-fu fighting where all you do is click the left or right mouse button. Surprisingly amusing.

I have quite a few games waiting for me to finish or get bored of some of these, including the "new" Duke Nukem (expecting terrible things), Assassin's Creed Black Flag, and probably a few more I can't recall. I need to play XCom 2 at some point as well. So many games, so little time.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah, you need to play XCOM 2. It's amazing. :) DNF, not so much. But it might be worth it as a disaster tourist.

I'm playing Mini Metro right now, until I get my proper RAM. :roll: It's a lot of fun for a relatively simple game. Then again, I am a total metro nerd.

Planning on playing The Old Blood once I am up and running, or maybe buy The Witcher 3 GOTY. :) Great things to come!

- Coach

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:53 pm
Felix Rex

You haven't played the old blood yet? I'm surprised. It's not bad. A little sad... so odd to have a wolfenstein game evoke emotion. :P

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I didn't put it off because I thought it would be bad, just because I wasn't sure about pushing my old PC with it. There's a few others games I have like that.

I already like the presentation, think I'm gonna dig the gameplay too. :) 'Unfortunately' I'm going to Belgium for 2 weeks on Wednesday so I won't be playing it much before that, realistically speaking.

- Coach

Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:58 am
Felix Rex

Belgium? Jesus, why? there's nothing there but drunks, chocolate and H&M stores. :roll:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Don't forget eldery couples physically abusing each other in speciality beer bars and hookers. :)

Back now, had a great time. I'll tell you though, working 9 to 5 and trying to see all your friends and family (and getting wasted with them) after hours is pretty fucking exhausting if you do it every night for 2 weeks. Fucking knackered.

- Coach

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:59 am
Felix Rex

Jeez. Two weeks? I'm not sure I could handle that. A week, yes. Two is starting to push my boundaries. I'd be likely to get sick. Like, really sick, not the "must get rid of this alcohol" variety that happens from time to time.

Lol at old couples physically abusing each other. What a night that was. Few things stand out vividly, but that was one of them.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Oh yeah, I was getting sick at the end of my stay and basically spend a few days being miserable when I was back home.

I was gonna say we should meet up again and that this time it was my turn to come to the USA, but that enthusiasm has dampened a bit since Tuesday. :roll:

- Coach

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next