It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Postal 3 
Minor Diety

Post Postal 3
Apparently, it's pretty much shit. :lol:

Metacritic has it for 27 (!!) out of a 100, and RPS pretty much slagged it off completely as well.

Quote:
I’ve looked inside myself, and I just can’t find any argument against a powerfully strong feeling that Postal III is simply a bad game. I don’t mean Postal-bad. I mean bad-bad. It is full of mad ideas and merry sociopathy, as Postal games are supposed to. It is bold, it is occasionally funny, it is gruesome, it is knowingly offensive, but it is a bad game. The shooting is bad. The punching is bad. The running is bad. The health system is bad. The aiming is bad. The mid-game choice of being sort of good or entirely evil is unrewarding, and bad. The quasi-open levels are cramped and non-interactive and bad. The attacking people with a mad badger on a stick is bad. It is bad. It is a bad game, but a bad game that just happens to be wrapped up in wild abandon and a willingness to be cruel to everyone it can think of.

- Coach

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Postal 3
hehe, yea, I read a few horrible reviews. I still am annoyed with Running With Scissors for previous annoyances, so I get a giddy feeling out of this flop. :roll:

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]