It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Dark Messiah 
Minor Diety

Post Dark Messiah
Replaying this game and having shitloads of fun with it. Honestly, the melee fighting hasn't been topped since, and the movement and moves of your character feel so smooth and natural that swordfights (if you're good at melee) are a joy top do. Kicking, stabbing, disarming, throwing barrels in their faces, cutting rope lines...shit is awesome.

I also took some points in the freeze skill this time. Had a lot of lulz with the orcs in the cliffs part of the game...spook orcs in building, run out, put ice patch on building's exit and watch them slide out of the building into the ravine. Hahaha!

Tempted to replay this as a stealther - could be fun, working with bow and daggers instead. Oh and the graphics hold up really well, thanks to the Source engine. Especially lighting. Took two (non actiobn) pics. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 am
Felix Rex

Post Re: Dark Messiah
I tried to play stealth once. Works fairly well until you get to some of the fights that you're forced to do... then it's pure getting boned. So beware.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Post Re: Dark Messiah
yeah I figured it would be fun in the first part of the game, until you hit zombie caverns and shit. :roll:

Some more pics.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]