It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
Terraria 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Terraria
There are a few other screenshots from what i've seen on that part of their forum, one where a guy is mining ores with a drill. :o

I took Ox his long tunnel to the west (or at least some long tunnel west) and started digging a bit from there. I quickly ran into the jungle. Probably beneath the surface jungle,i thought this is standard, not sure though.

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 am
Felix Rex

oh, it might be. We ran into some of it playing around in the corruption over there, but there were no hornets or other creatures, so we figured that wasn't it. Must not have gone deep enough.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah hornets seem to appear only deeper. I started digging from the surface down earlier, and was happy not to run into them.

Just did some ore hunting: i'm loaded with copper and iron (ores and bars) and got plenty of silver and gold bars. Onwards to demonite! I might check your chests for eyes to summon the big eye. I should be able to handle him. I hope :P

~King of Thieves~

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm
Felix Rex

haha... raiding my chests, eh? Jeez. What, are you Belgian or something? :wink:

Yea, feel free to grab eyes if you see em. I don't need demonite, and even if I did, eater of worlds would be a better resource. Hands off my ore and crap though.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No worries, i'm not going to plunder your belongings. If i would be really that desperate for advanced gear, i'd just go to my own little world i started it and check those chests. I still have full sets of jungle armor, necro armor etc. that have never been worn i think.

Dunno how ox is doing gear-wise, i wonder if he's still running around in copper like he did earlier this week.

Oh and if you happen to need iron to put things in your (megalomaniac) house, feel free to check my chests: don't think i'll ever get into really expanding my house, so i'll never be able to use it all. (i estimate 200+ iron bars and 400+ iron ores in a chest there)
If you ever run out of ores yourself, you have so many chests in your houses. :cry:

~King of Thieves~

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 am
Minor Diety

Jesus fuck, how does everyone get so much ore? :P As for my armor...yeah it's still copper, but I'm pretty close to gold or even could farm some demonite I'm sure. I've been tunneling further towards the West, through the jungle, but it's pretty dangerous with the maneaters and the hornets spawning in the tunnel. If anyone could make a back wall for the jungle part of the tunnel, would be appreciated.

- Coach

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:08 am
Felix Rex

lol, w0t... you want us to backwall your tunnel after you ganked all our stone to build it? :roll:

BTW, I guess it's safe to tell you, but we found the dungeon and plundered it. In order to keep it hidden, we actually completely disassembled the above-ground portion and then I covered it in a natural-looking dirt mountain. Even put trees and shit on it.

The possibly ironic thing is that a meteor hit it shortly thereafter, levelling my artificial mountain and exposing a corner of the dungeon. We also ended up building a highway back to shiny's elevator, so if you run east far enough, you'll see the dungeon. It's been thoroughly plundered. :roll: Someone came at least part of the way down that tunnel... we had a heart sitting out near it with torches around it, and then suddenly the heart was no longer there.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Ah that would have been me i guess. I've been pretty far to the east and then started to dig at a certain point. Ran into some heart containers and think i plundererd some (not all, have max hp now).

Btw i knew you guys had defeated Skeletron since the clothier is in your house. And i believe he only appears after you defeat Skeletron (since it actually is/or looks very much like the old man that you speak to at the entrance).
I didn't feel like searching for the dungeon yet though, since i don't think my surviving chances there are very good.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am
Felix Rex

yea, good call on knowing we'd beaten skeletron. And yea, the clothier is the old man. If you talk to him, he thanks you for breaking the curse before offering to sell you over-priced clothes.

We've been messing around in hell and I unfortunately managed to dunk myself and lose all my gear. :cry: Luckily the only irreplaceable crap I had on me was equipment like cobalt shield and cloud in a bottle and crap, all of which we actually had a spare of. thankfully Starfury was in my piggy bank.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Small question (and i don't even know if it's gonna happen but anyway):

would anyone mind if my brother would visit the clankiller server? He bought the game yesterday (appearantly i should be selling crack instead of teaching) and i'd like to show him your buildings. You shouldn't worry about him stealing things or destroying stuff, but if anyone objects i can understand.

Maybe he just wants to stay on his own world and isn't interested in ours but just checking in advance.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:38 am
Count

It would not bother me if he joined our server - the more the merrier. Of course Satis may say otherwise but it doesn't bother me.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 pm
Felix Rex

So long as he doesn't vandalize or gank anything, I'm perfectly fine with it. Definitely the more the merrier.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I'm currently experiencing problems joining the server. It gets stuck while loading tile data (either at like 8% or just now it completed but didn't give me a world to play in). Pretty annoying, i wonder if anyone else is having issues.

I'll try later today if i can join other (random) servers perhaps.

~King of Thieves~

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 am
Minor Diety

Yeah it loaded really slowly for me, then crapped out when it was supposed to start the world. Defo something up.

In other news...I'm having trouble finding my own lair again hahaha. And all the stuff in there, more importantly (gold bars etc). Anyone been extending my tunnel in the jungle? Cause I keep getting harassed by annoyingly spawning hornets (inside the tunnel), and since you all are tough enough to destroy the dungeon... :roll:

- Coach

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 am
Minor Diety

Yeah i started digging a bit, not too far though. I got the same problem as you (hornets spawning and man-eaters, well, trying to eat me) which made the dig quite slow so i teleported home.

Then i singlehandedly (!) defeated the goblin army and got awarded with a harpoon and rocket boots. When putting all things in my chests, i lost connection and i'm having issues ever since.

Since you're having troubles as well, my theory of Satis hating me for finding rocket boots and banning me out of spite is flawed though.

Oh did i mention i found rocket boots? :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next