It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
Terraria 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Terraria
Sure, I don't mind. If you're really interested, I can put the server up any time. Just say the word.

BTW, where's your secret lair? :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I think the "host" or the person that created the map can easily see this. You probably knew this though. :)

We could set up an expedition to find the lair, and IF we happen to find it we can bomb it to the ground. :wink:

Btw school has started, so my sea of time has evaporated in a hell of preparations and other work stuff. You won't catch me online that often prolly.

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am
Felix Rex

Yea, noticed you haven't been playing much. I could use the mapping program on the world and probably find is hidden lair that way, but that's no fun. I'd rather find it manually, then surround it with lava. :twisted:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

:shock:

- Coach

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 am
Stranger

Can anyone else feel the love, or did the temperature fall in my room..

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am
Minor Diety

Just did a quick check-up on your buildings, daaaaamn there huge and nice. Sick building and decorating skills!
Now i truly feel like i'm living in a hobbit hole. :wink:

~King of Thieves~

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 pm
Felix Rex

haha, I saw you joined and left. Yea, your hole needs some serious help. We now have an elevator sinking to the lava regions (not quite to the underworld yet, though), and a second one deep into the rock level. One elevator is from my house, the other from Shiny. Once we get them deep enough, we'll probably build highways back and forth. That'll allow some serious mining and travel opportunities. :twisted: I've also begun my arboretum and, once done, will continue the upward rise of my castle. Muhahahaha. My lower rooms are mostly complete at this point, with a few notable exceptions. I also still need to build my treasure room and move my chests to it. :roll:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I saw Satis' and Shiny's insane fortresses :P Jesus H. Christ. :lol:

I'm almost done with the work on my lair, but there are...complications. it's quite hard for me to get out of it without giving away entrances. :roll:

- Coach

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 am
Felix Rex

Shiny and I are amused with you unwashed masses. We've taken to plundering corrupted areas and killing really, really long worms. At this time, we're both fully outfitted in darkness. :mrgreen: Meanwhile, meteors have begun raining from the sky, and goblin armies are running rampant. Be careful J. :roll: We've also uncovered 2 more flying islands.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Lol, whaaaa. Fortunately, I am absolutely safe from any of these things you mention in secret lair, but it is....worrying. :o I found an suspicious looking eye in a gold chest so I can summon Cthulu's eye for some demonite, but that's about it. :(

- Coach

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 am
Minor Diety

Man, getting online now might mean instant death ... great. :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 am
Felix Rex

Yea, there were goblins crawling around my house. Stupid goblins.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

The underground highway heading all the way West (not ALL the way, but a long way) is done. :) It connects up to Satis' hellevator, not sure about the depth but you can't really miss it. The entire floor is made from grey brick, as is a part of the ceiling, but since I ran out of stone ages ago I just plugged the remaining holes with dirt to stop the fucking slimes from dropping down into the tunnel all the time. :/

It goes up again at the edge of a swamp (that was obviously already explored by someone else, given the bridges and everything :P ) but I ran out of wood for the final few platforms, but eh, you'll manage. Oh and Shiny, I took your spare stone like you said...I hope you don't mind I took all of it. ;) If you need some I'll mine a bit of stone later if necessary.

- Coach

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 pm
Minor Diety

Teaser for 1.1 patch: holy...

Btw i just ventured into the jungle (not really where i wanted to go but hey ..) and managed to find 2 golden shrines very close to eachother. Maneaters and hornets can be a bitch, but i managed to loot them. No great items unfortunately but i'm proud i survived in the jungle for longer than a couple of minutes. Hence my post. :P

~King of Thieves~

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:20 am
Felix Rex

Where's the underground jungle? West, under the actual jungle?

that teaser is more confusing than anything. Bombs? Red armor? Weird flying boots? WTF!?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next