It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
TF2 inventories/trading 
Minor Diety

Post TF2 inventories/trading
Figured I'd make a sticky with all our inventories, makes it easier to know what we have and like to/could trade.

Rinox
Satis
Shiny
J
Derf
Peltz
O'Cram (set to private most of the time so is not a 100% up to date)

Just shout if you need anything specific. I'm sure we can arrange something. :)

- Coach

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 am
Minor Diety

Post Re: TF2 inventories/trading
Omg Shiny has Ze Goggles!

Derf is gonna cry now. ;)

- Coach

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:28 am
Minor Diety

SHINY!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you everything I got + everything else I ever get from now on :D

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 am
Felix Rex

lol, damn Derf.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Well he doesn't really have anything so... :roll: ;)

Hey Derfie, don't give away your medic items tho! Otoh, you could probably find them relatively quickly (or trade them)

- Coach

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:08 am
Minor Diety

In a gesture unknown to the human race, Jewey McJewJew (O'Cram) gave me Ze Goggles, FOR FREE :D

But it is my birthday, so i'm not sure his status of being "King of the Jews" can be lifted just yet.

:mrgreen:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am
Minor Diety

Ox: i could use your (non-vintage) killing gloves of boxing and (non-vintage) jarate for crafting purposes. If you can ship those with some reclaimed metal, i can make me some items :D

I've got sandman, direct hit for you, you need a backburner as well?

We'll work something out. :D

Dunno if shiny wants to trade for the crate (she has a key i noticed).

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:59 am
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
refined metal is just too worth too much.

care to elaborate?

~King of Thieves~

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:01 am
Minor Diety

Apparently Ze Goggles o'cram got me were "vintage" whatever the heck that means. He seemed to emphasise the rarity of them.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm
Felix Rex

Vintage means it was created/looted before the store update. No more of those will ever be created, so as time goes on, its rarity will increase.

I traded shiny my 2 crates for a reclaimed metal and a black box. I think it was a fair trade, but Shiny's calling me ocram now. :roll:

Regarding the reclaimed metal being worth too much... it's just that it takes 2 weapons to make a scrap, then 3 scrap to make a reclaimed, so you're looking at 6 weapons, plus another weapon, to make a new weapon that you're likely to get via a drop shortly after you craft it. Doesn't seem worthwhile to me.

Unless I'm answering the wrong question, seeing as you cross-thread-quoted me. :wink:

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Count

I am always in the market for crates just let me know what I have you want - I love my medic stuff and my hats so those are off the trading table but other than that I am good and if i have more than one of something it is always available. Honestly if I have two of something and someone wants it I am totally cook with giving it to them- I would otherwise just craft it into metal so I can make more hats - but girls gotta love accessories!!!

And Ocram actually gave me hatz so I luvs him hehe and Satis makes a big deal about trading and I would give him anything I had I didn't want or had extra of so I dunno what the big deal is.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:18 pm
Minor Diety

Although I noticed last night Shiny that you were sporting Ze Goggles, which is out of order :)

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 am
Minor Diety

J, we'll see each other in the game for trading business then. 8-)

Shiny, I have two crates (series 1) that I'd be willing to trade for like 2 scrap a piece, or something. :)

I agree with Satis btw - many people give out scrap and more very easily because they don't seem to realize that it's not ALL that easy to make or find. Not only do you need at least two weapons, they also must be of the same class.

I trade off all duelling minigames and crates I find. maybe I'll buy 2 more keys on a drunk night some day, but that won't be soon. :roll:

(Fast forward tonight: 'Rinox bought: 2 keys' :? )

- Coach

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:56 am
Minor Diety

derf wrote:
Although I noticed last night Shiny that you were sporting Ze Goggles, which is out of order :)

Haha! Yeah when Shiny dropped in last night wearing Ze Goggles too, I just knew Derf was gonna throw a 'OMG she's wearing the same dress as me, that bitch!!' hissy fit. :P

The medic has some pretty cool hats in general anyway. The Tirolean and the Pickelhaube are also sweet.

- Coach

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 am
Count

in fairness I crafted my Ze Goggles a few weeks back as my first ever craft. I worked very hard to get enough of everything to craft them - especially when you keep in mind I really have not played that long and I have been wearing them ever since I crafted them. So for some weeks now. I am currently wanting to craft the mask that goes with them but I don't have enough materials yet.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next