It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
MoW: Assault Squad 
Stranger

Post Re: MoW: Assault Squad
Satis wrote:
cool, this should be awesome. I'll be available after work on Friday if you guys are awake. On Saturday I can probably be available for most of the day, though I'll need to go grocery shopping at some point. :roll:

Nah, thats not an option, at best we'll allow you to munch grass on your lawn for about 1 minute.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am
Felix Rex

yay! grass! Wait... we don't have any grass left after a month of these temperatures. :cry:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

We've had 2 weeks of nothing but rain, grey skies and temperatures between 10 and 15 degrees C°. Gotta love Belgian summers. :roll:

- Coach

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 am
Felix Rex

It's been 38C or higher like every day for 27 days or something. :cry:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Jeez. I actually WAY prefer a shitty grey and wet summer over constant 38 degrees. :roll: Then again, I even prefer this weather over 25 degrees, which is a very singular opinion I can tell you. :P It's all the body hair, makes me sweat like a dog. Not cool. :(

P.S. when we're playing the MoW DLC, we should try voice chat. The game itself doesn't have any, so we'll have to go through Steam chat. SHould work just fine tho.

- Coach

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Felix Rex

Yea, I'm cool with that.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Not a big fan of hot weather myself.

Anyway, i got my mic working a week or two ago so this should be fun.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am
Minor Diety

No way. Hot weather all the way, you whiteys.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am
Minor Diety

WOW. Thanks for the DLC gift Ox. I owe you one bro!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am
Stranger

Bastards, you played without me, no use in denying either coz i can see the achievements on community tab. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:09 am
Minor Diety

Haha, well you disappeared! It must have only been 2 AM for you when we started playing, tssss! ;)

We got some guy on board and he played well enough. I must say I was a little overwhelmed by the new game mode - not immediately getting it completely. Luckily Satis and the other dude were playing well. We were doing the German mission (vs soviets) and we almost broke our teeth on the Soviet heavy tanks...KV-1's and KV85's, goddamn bastards are night impenetrable by normal AT and tank fire. Even AT weapons like panzerschrecks have a lot of trouble from close range.

Of course, once I capped a KV-1 it was INSTAkilled by another KV-1 the moment it came within range. Pretty lame. :/ It did help us keep the home base for long enough to get over the difficulty hump, so it still did its part, but damn...1 shot? We took at least 10 shots for every KV1 we saw to even damage it, let alone destroyed it.

Took a screenie!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Coach

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 am
Felix Rex

Yea, it was tough. The PUG actually kept us from getting overrun I think... he had a tank destroyer that wouldn't stop. That and a lot of infantry attacks on enemy tanks and crap. Once we started to get reinforcements, it was just a matter of time.

Final scores demonstrating how poorly Ox can handle his american beer. :roll:
Attachment:
defendscores.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Soem pics from the Soviet skirmish DLC mission played by me, Satis and Peltz

- Coach

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm
Stranger

The funny thing with those half tracks, about three times the guys were shot right out of the cars, they healed, climbed back in and continued to kill some more. One was later shot to shit by an enemy tank. The other one lived to see the victory.

Be well or Get Help!!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am
Minor Diety

Good news: more DLC and updates coming for the game, but most of all there's gonna be a direct sequel to Assault Squad. :)

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09 ... pdate-dlc/

Quote:
RPS: What can you tell us about future plans for the Men of War games?

Kramer: Currently, we see a lot of opportunity to make Men of War: Assault Squad an even better experience. Our plans are to continue working on additional patches and DLC, which will deliver exciting content, improved gameplay mechanics and new features to enhance the overall quality of the game. For example, we are working on a small, but significant multiplayer add-on to Assault Squad, which likely will be available for free to all our players if we continue our DLC success. Lastly, we are discussing a new title for the series, which is an entire rework of the present game from the ground up. It is too early to talk about details, but one thing is for sure, we are eager to enhance this series significantly.

- Coach

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next