It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next
Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff 
Minor Diety

Post Re: Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff
Rinox wrote:
Epic store will offer Pillars of Eternity (I) and Tyranny for free next week. :) (as of the 10th)

I felt something in the back of my mind tingling, suddenly remembered this. Thx for the heads up!

Yeah Epic is just filling my game list with free games i'll never play :P

~King of Thieves~

Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:16 am
Minor Diety

J wrote:
Rinox wrote:
Epic store will offer Pillars of Eternity (I) and Tyranny for free next week. :) (as of the 10th)

I felt something in the back of my mind tingling, suddenly remembered this. Thx for the heads up!

Yeah Epic is just filling my game list with free games i'll never play :P

Hahaha yeah, I saw that Epic is now doing a free game giveaway every day for Christmas and I told myself I would only get these games if I really, truly would be interesed in trying them. Having those games in your library that you've never played is mildly stressful, so I'm gonna be smart and not put myself into that position for no reason. :P

Steam sale should start in a few days too. The christmas sales have been pretty meh in recent years so not expecting much, but I'll likely pick up a game or 2-3.

- Coach

Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:40 am
Stranger

Rage2 is free on epic games store

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:31 am
Minor Diety

Any idea why Steam is being a dick about Satis? It's decided for the last couple of weeks to pop up a conversation window with him every time I log in. He's always away and we haven't spoken on there at all! Very annoying.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Try formatting the hard drive. ................................. j/k definitely don't do that unless needed. :D
Try logging out of your account and signing in again.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Minor Diety

Lol Peltz, bet you're one of those guys who screams "Press Alt+F4 for the secret level!" in games ;) No doubt it'll log me out next time it updates, seems to be it's thing so I'll see then if it stops. Maybe it just really wants me and Satis to connect :roll:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Hmm... I never got anything from you on Steam. I have it running pretty much all the time, but when I'm working it's on my work laptop, so my desktop PC is pretty much ignored. Still, if you sent me something I should see a message, but I have not. I just sent you one proactively because... why not? However, it says you haven't been online in a a day and 5 hours.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

No I hadn't sent you anything, that's why it's so weird. It's done it about 3 times now, just randomly pops up with a conversation window but nothing in it, you're always away (probably at work I'm guessing). I don't log onto Steam very often. It didn't do it last time I logged on either. Just find it so weird it's always you. I only have maybe 5 friends but it's never popped up the other people. *shrugs* I'll just assume it's stupid.

Btw once Ark goes on sale again I'm definitely getting it. Been looking into it and got a ton of breeding planned out.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Haha... Ark is pretty fun. I kinda burned out, so I haven't played in a while, but it's really fun to tame, build, etc. It can be pretty brutal in the beginning though, and taming dinos is absolutely key. Certain dinos (like Argentavis and Thylacaleo are amazingly over-powered... they can be a pain to tame, but if you manage it, they're game changers. Wyverns too if you're in a map that has them.

Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

I actually had a brief try on the mobile game. I knew it would be a bit shitty but thought it would give me an idea. Tamed about 11 dodos, bred 1, started imprinting on it and it died when it hit about 90%! Stupid dodo. The controls are awful on mobile of course but it gave me a taste of it. Got bitch slapped by a triceratops that I decided to poke with a club.

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:30 am
Felix Rex

Haha... when I first started playing, I tamed a bunch of dilophosaurus and some other fairly easy mode dinos. I'd go around harvesting with the pack to protect me... works fine until a raptor shows up, then all my dinos and I die. And yea, triceratops is not something to mess with if you're on foot. Unless you have firearms maybe. :lol:

Wed May 12, 2021 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah well I know that now ;) Game just needs to hurry up and go on sale again.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Epic games store currently has a "mega" sale. Ark's not on the list, though, sorry. NBA2K21 is available for free if you have any interest in basketball.

Fri May 21, 2021 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah it keeps sending me emails saying "An item on your wishlist is on sale!" but it's always just Planet Zoo *sigh*

Fri May 21, 2021 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next