It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff
Kerbal Space Program 2 is supposed to become available (probably in early access) on February 24th. Assuming it doesn't get delayed again. I'm very excited.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is free on Epic

- Coach

Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:07 pm
Minor Diety

The Steam summer sale completely based me by, was too busy with other shit. :-( I looked once or twice and was like "ok it runs for another 10 days so I'll look at it again before it's over" and then I actually remember to check and it's 2 days after it's over. :roll:

At least the Epic sale is on now and it's been better than the Steam one in recent years...have compiled a wishlist of a few games but not sure how many I'll actually buy. With BG3 around the corner I'm not sure I want to spend any money on games I won't be playing for a while, possibly even until the next big sale. :D

- Coach

Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:34 am
Felix Rex

Yea, I have so many good games queued up that I don't really even care unless I see a really good deal, like $15 or less for a AAA game. BG3 is a game I've owned since it went pre-release, but I never really got all that far into it. Once it's out of pre-release and has the full campaign I think I may just have to finally go after it for real, with or without Shiny. :P

Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Same here, someone gifted it to me a long time ago and I felt a bit guilty for waiting to play it until it's actually out. Gonna hold off maybe a day or two to see if it suffers from Cyberpunk like tech issues but let's hope not.

- Coach

Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:22 am
Minor Diety

Anyone looking to get anything specific in the christmas sales this year?

I'm holding off on buying anything for myself until the end of the free Epic giveaways. Wouldn't be the first time I buy a game that then ends up being free on Epic a day later. :roll: So far I've picked up Outer Worlds for free on Epic this season.

Got a few other games I want to get my hands on before the end of the sale, like The Talos Principle 2, Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Amnesia: The Bunker, House of Da Vinci 3 etc.

- Coach

Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:22 pm
Stranger

Well I bought the one game is was looking forward to playing on EGS and it was Dead Island 2. I would rate it better than Dying Light 2 but not as good as the original DI or riptide. Overall its a decent game and I paid like 22€ for it so all good. I found it quite funny that they managed to bring along the thrown weapon disappearing bug from the original game.

I'm thinking of buying Hogwarts Legacy but haven't decided yet.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:46 am
Minor Diety

I got Hogwarts Legacy recently. Pretty decent game. Wouldn't have paid full price for it but the £28 I paid was ok. If you like the world of Harry Potter you'll enjoy it; there's a lot of detail, nods to the books and films and just general good things in there. There are some niggles with it but considering it's their first big game of that type I can forgive them. There are a LOT of collectibles/unlockables that can get quite overwhelming.

Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Oh dang, thanks for the reminder. I've been seriously neglecting my "free Epic games". I'm sad I missed Outer Worlds, actually.

I picked up the Aliens: Fireteam Elite expansion for Shiny and I because it was on sale for $6. I bought us the base game a while back. It's a 3-man team based shooter that Shiny and I play with a bot. She's nowhere near as invested in it as me, though. I expect after we beat this expansion the game will be going away.

Otherwise... I've bought nothing lately.

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Peltz wrote:
Well I bought the one game is was looking forward to playing on EGS and it was Dead Island 2. I would rate it better than Dying Light 2 but not as good as the original DI or riptide. Overall its a decent game and I paid like 22€ for it so all good. I found it quite funny that they managed to bring along the thrown weapon disappearing bug from the original game.

I'm thinking of buying Hogwarts Legacy but haven't decided yet.

EGS?

A Plague Tale: Innocence is free on Epic today for those interested. :)

- Coach

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:40 pm
Stranger

EGS stands for Epic Game Store.

Be well or Get Help!!

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:46 pm
Minor Diety

Aaah should have guessed :lol:

- Coach

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:49 pm
Felix Rex

Guardians of the Galaxy free on EGS right now, though that's ending soon. I heard it was a good story and was watching for a sale... this works. :P

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

I played it some. Found the game boring and the banter between teammates is like listening to 12 year olds trying to be cool. Made it to the planet where they want to sell one of the monsters and uninstalled the game.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:21 am
Felix Rex

The Outer Worlds is free on Epic Game Store.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51