It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff 
Felix Rex

Post Re: Steam sales thread and other bargain stuff
We Happy Few is on sale on Steam for 90% off ($5.99). I'm gonna pick that up.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Halloween sale is up. I've picked up the Planet Zoo collection for half price (£51 instead of £100) and Mini Metro and Mini Motorway, under £10 for both I think it was. They're a relaxing but very addictive puzzle sort of game.

Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Bought 'For The King' for 10 bucks.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/527230/For_The_King/

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:46 pm
Stranger

Pathfinder kingmaker is free on epic. Its a dnd game and of quite high quality. 1d6 for the win :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:20 am
Minor Diety

Thx for the heads up, another one added to the list of games i'll probably never play.

GoG had a free one as well, don't remember which one though. Something old.

~King of Thieves~

Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:58 am
Stranger

Control is free on epic. Highly praised game, haven't gotten around to it myself yet.

Be well or Get Help!!

Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:26 pm
Felix Rex

I actually picked up Control for free a while ago, still haven't played it. Honestly I really want to play it, it sounds interesting.

Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

The three tomb raider games are free on epic.

Be well or Get Help!!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:29 pm
Minor Diety

Peltz wrote:
The three tomb raider games are free on epic.

You beat me to it, was going to post it as well. I played the first one and it was okay, how do the others compare? Anyone played them?

~King of Thieves~

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:24 am
Stranger

Ive finished all of them. They are pretty much the samey with some quality of life improvements. Above average.

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:43 am
Minor Diety

As in the latest 3? Currently playing last one on Xbone, loved the previous 2 so if you can grab free copies they're highly recommended from me. Third one supposedly the story drops off a little as Rhianna Pratchett is no longer writing them.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Yeah I picked up Control as well after a friend recommended it. And because it was free. :roll: I also got Vampyr for free since I'm curious about it.

I also bought quite a few games on Epic this sale, believe it or not. It's the 10 euro coupon they applied to every game over 15 euro you buy...even on sale. I made games that interested me but too steep a price worth springing on. I got:

- Desperados III
- Death's Door
- Aiko's Choice (standalone expanson for Shadow Tactics)
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete

All of these were on sale on Steam as well but for around 19 euros each. So yeah, they cost only 9 euros with the Epic discount. Saved 40 euros compared to buying them on Steam. :)

- Coach

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm
Felix Rex

I'm all about moving my money to platforms other than Steam when possible. I'm still afraid these stores will get shut down at some point and all these game I never played with go away... or the ones I have played and may actually replay (which happens from time to time).

I picked up Metro: Exodus during a sale and am looking forward to playing it. Also grabbed Vampyr and a number of other free Epic games, some of which I'm actually interested in playing. Just as soon as I beat this Conan: Exiles addiction.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

Satis wrote:
I'm all about moving my money to platforms other than Steam when possible. I'm still afraid these stores will get shut down at some point and all these game I never played with go away... or the ones I have played and may actually replay (which happens from time to time).

I picked up Metro: Exodus during a sale and am looking forward to playing it. Also grabbed Vampyr and a number of other free Epic games, some of which I'm actually interested in playing. Just as soon as I beat this Conan: Exiles addiction.

Closed down or consolidated into one giant company that can then do whatever the fuck it wants with our games. :cry:

You guys heard about MS buying Activision Blizzard for 63 billion dollars right? Holy moly.

- Coach

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:42 am
Minor Diety

Yep, had no clue Activision/Blizzard was up for sale. Not overly surprising considering the shitshow of their recent management. Niall isn't overly happy what with them acquiring Bethesda and now Blizz; two of his favourite franchises are Elder Scrolls and Overwatch and he's a Playstation guy. I suspect if M$ are smart they won't make things Xbox/PC exclusive but will make them free on Game Pass so the PS scrubs have to pay full price. At this rate we're only going to have console makers + Steam left.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next