Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Dungeon Keeper 2 
Super Moderator

[PS. 'Mould']

Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:26 pm
Peasant

heh.
Satis puts a bullet though Frater's liver

heh. I forget how they go, but some of those death messages are freakin' hilarious.

Satis was retired from the field of battle by Frater_Frag´s grenade

:lol:

Yea! Some of those messages are rather fun indeed!

Urban Terror 3.0 is due to be released sometime this year if all goes well. The lag-spikes in previous versions are allmost gone now (2.6a).

Ah... Camping with the SR8... Somewhere that the other team don´t find out in time... Bwhahaha :)

Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:50 am
Felix Rex

hehe, yea, that's it. SR-8 is great, though the last time I played they dumbed down the damage some. PSG-1 (I think) is cool if you don't want anyone to hear you. :D

Otherwise I'm mainly an M4 guy. I hate the spas. Man, getting me fiending, ya bastard. :/ I may have to reinstall quake again. heh. Maybe I'll actually finisht he q3 tutorial I've had sitting on my hard drive for 4 months.

Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

I played U terror a lil, had some weird problem with it, could play only on estonian or pure servers. Other servers caused an automatic download which was in locked circle, once the map was downloaded it started all over again.

There were not many players on Estonian servers so i retired the game :D. It was most certainly better than quake in my oppinion. :D

Be well or Get Help!!

Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:33 am
Peasant

I played U terror a lil, had some weird problem with it, could play only on estonian or pure servers. Other servers caused an automatic download which was in locked circle, once the map was downloaded it started all over again.

There were not many players on Estonian servers so i retired the game :D. It was most certainly better than quake in my oppinion. :D

I think this error was due to a very common fault in your settings, ie, autodownload was on!

If a server has disabled autodownload, your settings won´t be affected in that way, but, if you encounter a server with autodownload on, then you will get this error!

Always disable autodownload!!! I can´t understand why Id did make on default! :x

Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:39 am
Felix Rex

yea, that's it. heh...brings back memories of troubleshooting WFA, doesn't it? heh. Anyway, just turn it off in the menus, or open up the q3config.cfg and find something that says "autodownload=1" (or is it cl_autodownload=1?) and change the 1 to 0. Shouldn't have that problem anymore.

I should download it again, just for the hell of it. Man, that's alot of work though....install Q3, install point release, install UT... :/

Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Peasant

I think that Katana´s standard comment on autodownload was "bad,bad,bad, destroy" :D

Ah... Those where the days...

Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2