It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
GTA Vice City secrets 
Felix Rex

try driving around a landstalker from the dirtbike track. Check out this FAQ if you're having any more issues... according to it there are no (known) fixed locations.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/376/376846p1.html

I can't locate a piccie, sorry. The one in the FAQ doesn't exist.

The Rancher is an SUV looking thing, I believe. A really big SUV.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Thought I already told about that one :/ You mean the dirt track north in VC West? Where you have a Rancher and a Sanchez?

All hail to the Creature Profile Writer!

Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

It's not a rancher, its a Land stalker at the Dirt track. and i found the rancher, it appears after you are so far through the game i think, because i completed the pole position assets, and there were suddenly this new vehicle driving round, and waddayaknow, it was a rancher!

Also, wanted to say something about wheeling on the motor bikes, Sanches is poo for wheelies. easiest way is to get a PCJ600, and hit any of the main streches of road, cram your backwards/down button/directional pad/analogue stick all the way back, slam on the accelorator, then as you see fit ease of the accelorator, and apply it etc. when you get it right you can just tap it and you can wheelie for the whole strech easily.

Rock Band [35%]
http://www.cafepress.com/SmeepProducts

Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

Yea, that's how I got my 36 second wheelie...the PCJ600 on the main road on the west island...going from near the biker bar all the way down to the docks. I got a 56 (I believe) second stoppie with a Faggio (of course) on the main drag of the east island, going past the first hotel you stay in. I wish you could steer while doing a stoppie... I could've made it a lot longer.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

lol, stoppies i aint so good at... but i can still do them at least enough to get a bonus.

Rock Band [35%]

Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Marquis

I got a 56 (I believe) second stoppie with a Faggio (of course) on the main drag of the east island, going past the first hotel you stay in. I wish you could steer while doing a stoppie... I could've made it a lot longer.

56 seconds!!! that's immense my longest is like 3 seconds or something ridiculous like that althought i don't think i've tried doing stoppie's on a faggio

Umm FBI drive Ranchers if you need to know what one looks like. I didn't notice them suddenly appearing, but hang around ocean beach and in that kinda area and you'll soon find one i should think. The website i put a link to tells you where all the types of cars can be found http://www.all-vice-city.fr.st

Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:24 am
Minor Diety

yeah, i found them! but now i'm after the pizza boy and caddy. i know where to get them, but they are being a pain and not appearing :S

Rock Band [35%]

Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

Caddy: Parked in the bushes near the lighthouse in the south VC East. Just press enter vehicle and hope you're close enough.
Pizza boy: check a pizza restaurant :roll: Not all of them have Pizza bikes though :?
Don't know if you tried them, but just check, and if they're not around, drive to VC East or West (depends on which island you are) and go back.

Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Minor Diety

tis just anoying, cuz before i had sunhine auto's, and was driving accross the bridge to leaf links, there were caddies everywhere! damn them...

Rock Band [35%]

Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Marquis

If you go into the Golf Club you can normally find a Caddie straight away, then there is a ramp to the right of the entrance so that you can jump back out again (just don't forget to collect all your weapons again)
As for the Pizza Boy, yeah go to a resturant, only 2 of the three resturants have pizza boys available. The one which doesn't is the one in Little Hiati(sp?). If the pizza boy doesn't seem to be around, just drive round the block and come back and it's probably appeared again. And remember, if you deliver, i think it's 60 pizzas, you get 150 life :D

Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:09 pm
Minor Diety

aye, I got them now. I knew where they were, they were just being knob jockeys and not appearing anywhere.

And the pizza mission is the only mission i have failed, and that was because i wanted to take it to sunshine autos.

I know that you get the 150 life, I got the 150 armour at the moment. but thats easy once you get ur hands on a Hunter... MWAHAHAHAAAA

Rock Band [35%]

Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Seigneurial Lord

:shock: you evil person :cry: Ah well, I got level 130 with that thing 8) :D :D

Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Felix Rex

I got to level 48 and got bored. :/ When I broke $2 million I figured there wasn't much point in going any further.

Anyone beat the ambulance missions? That's a damn pain. Fire engine was fun, though.

Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Marquis

Yeha i beat the ambulance missions, it's a biatch to be honest, it was the last thing i needed to do in the game to get 100% and it took me a while. It's easiest on the first island cause everyone seems to be stood on the beach, the only thing is running the patient down when your on like level 11 and you fail instantly and have to do it all over again... :?

The Fire Engine missions were so easy, i got to like level 28 or something stupid like that.
I did all th vigilante police missions in an FBI Washington, they are damn good cars :D I'm not a big fan of the Hunter, i can never bloody hit anything with the rockets :roll:
Selling ice-creams sucks too, you have to sell ike 60 and then get out on your own. I once sold over 100 ice-creams (cause i didn't know that you only hasd to dell 60) and then got busted :( so had to do it all over again

Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:47 am
Minor Diety

numero uno - you only have to sell 50 'ice creams' but i THINK that if you sell more, you can get the revenue on the ice cream factory to go up higher.

Don't bother with the Rockets on the hunter, they are for taking out other air vehicles, use the maching gun. rips through cars no problem.

I did the ambulance misions first time through, but i can't be bothered with them really... i think i'll go them tonight after work.

I've never actually bothered with the fire engine missions.

And right now i'm working on getting 100 taxi missions, but i quite enjoy those. especially on the seccong island, they are easy!

Rock Band [35%]

Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next